Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2019 2:42 pm  #1

Who has the best shot at unseating tRUMP? POLL of all 22 to pick from

After voting, please support your choice in a subsequent post...

For more information on each candidate:  https://qz.com/1536793/your-guide-to-the-2020-democratic-presidential-candidates/

Who has the best shot at unseating tRUMP?

5/13/2019 5:21 pm  #2

Re: Who has the best shot at unseating tRUMP? POLL of all 22 to pick from

Because you made me choose one, I chose Beto. I think that of all the candidates, he has the positive energy and the right method of dealing with Trump. Many of those on the list would have an excellent chance of beating Trump. I am sad to say that Bernie might have a problem related to the internet. There seems to be a concerted effort to isolate him and his supporters. I like Bernie and would certainly vote for him if he is the Democratic candidate. In fact, I support the Indivisible pledge and am considering only supporting candidates who take the Indivisible pledge for Democratic candidates.

We will see.

Amadeus

5/13/2019 8:14 pm  #3

Re: Who has the best shot at unseating tRUMP? POLL of all 22 to pick from

I like Bernie too.  I just don't see him winning either the nomination OR the general election.

Beto seems like a decent guy and I'd not be upset if he won the nomination.  I just think that Joe Biden has the BEST chance of beating tRUMP.

I am intensely curious who chose Eric Swalwell  ??  Thinking it's a chain yank... LOL

Board footera