Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2024 6:15 pm  #271

Re: Answering Comments on Boards Where Bans Exist

This thread of NONSENSE from jb is typical of him, and yet indicative of the absurdity of the Baha'i faith..

i read 2 books of prophecies and  - jb June 30, 2024, 1:40 pm
JB, you are a constant source of barely coherent to incoherent gibberish. - Muqwump June 30, 2024, 2:55 pm
Re: i read 2 books of prophecies and - jb June 30, 2024, 1:46 pm
Re: i read 2 books of prophecies and HE established a world wide Religion - jb June 30, 2024, 1:57 pm

David, you must understand some things. science is not - jb June 30, 2024, 6:59 am
What about false prophets? - Ken C June 30, 2024, 11:04 am
they cannot fulfill the prophecies as Baha'u'llah did and i studied - jb June 30, 2024, 12:43 pm
they cannot fulfill the prophecies as Baha'u'llah did and i studied - jb June 30, 2024, 12:24 pm
"All prophecies are fulfilled." Absurd. - DFM June 30, 2024, 10:18 am
(no subject) - jb June 30, 2024, 3:11 pm
Re: "All prophecies are fulfilled." Absurd. - jb June 30, 2024, 12:36 pm
I just showed that several prophecies were not and could NEVER be fulfilled. - DFM June 30, 2024, 12:44 pm
their prophecies are false. - jb June 30, 2024, 3:18 pm
NOT real evidence, your assumptions. - jb June 30, 2024, 2:08 pm
i don't know where you did that, put it in this thread, - jb June 30, 2024, 12:48 pm
Read the damned posts, JB! - Muqwump June 30, 2024, 2:56 pm

Good of Mugwump to call him out on this gibberish, but we've all seen it before.

These 'prophecies' are based on the great Millerite fraud, dating to about 1844, when Rev. Miller claimed the Second Coming and the End of the World were at hand.

It wasn't, obviously, but a lot of people sold their worldly goods and stood out in fields to await the Lord - to no avail. The result was known in America as 'the Great Disappointment.'

Astonishingly, years later, the Baha'i had the effrontery to claim that this false prophecy was correct, but that it referred to THEIR religion and THEIR Holy Prophet! That the world didn't erupt in laughter was probably due to the question 'what the hell is Baha'i?'

JB just repeats this year after year. Any reference by him to 'studies' and 'prophecy' is a reference to this and to a book called 'Thief in the Night' by William Sears. Neither have any validity whatsoever.

Last edited by greenman (6/30/2024 6:17 pm)

greenman

7/01/2024 11:23 am  #272

Notice now. in one of those threads, he's switched from 'attack mode' to 'whine mode'
- 'I had two strokes!' and 'Why are you insulting me?'

Same ol', same ol'....

greenman

7/03/2024 12:31 pm  #273

Same ol', same ol....'

PROOF OF GOD; there in near death experiences, fear death experiences, - jb July 2, 2024, 1:38 pm
Well, at least we're free of NDE posts until August - Muqwump July 3, 2024, 5:15 am
ROTFLOL - Trish July 3, 2024, 5:54 am
not even intelligent. these experiences change millions of lives and that is all you can say - jb July 3, 2024, 7:19 am
I was laughing at ANOTHER person's post - Trish July 3, 2024, 8:21 am
when you die you'll realize how much knowledge you missed laughing. - jb July 3, 2024, 8:37 am
You should post more knowledge here. - Ken C July 3, 2024, 9:04 am
i've done all that and more. where were you? - jb July 3, 2024, 9:30 am
All fake.   - KR July 2, 2024, 8:41 pm

David, you insult GO D, He inspires prophecy correctly with few dates. - jb July 2, 2024, 8:59 am
He makes rules for you not you for Him. - jb July 2, 2024, 10:34 am
Sounds like a dictator. - Dancing Digits July 2, 2024, 11:04 am
Often those who claim to speak for Him don't - Pikes Peak 14115 July 2, 2024, 2:16 pm
So many of them, who alledgedly speak for the same god, - Dancing Digits July 2, 2024, 10:16 pm
how do you understand God? - jb July 3, 2024, 8:31 am
I have always said that Satan has a better marketing department - Trish July 3, 2024, 6:17 am
he is a symbol of self. - jb July 3, 2024, 7:29 am
studied.. good for you - Trish July 2, 2024, 9:43 am
try proving i lie. - jb July 2, 2024, 10:02 am
here's one example among many - trish July 3, 2024, 5:52 am
i gave a few good prophecies that i remember. i don.t think you responded. - jb July 2, 2024, 9:50 am
that was hardly an insult - Trish July 3, 2024

jb is once again in control, and being enabled..

greenman

7/03/2024 3:29 pm  #274

Best jb post ever? From White Whine..

Baha'u'llah is building world peace and you don't want to help.

Posted by jb on July 3, 2024, 9:52 am

Maybe not the best, but among the most typical from this trolling Baha'i freak.

What does he get out of it?  No one knows..

greenman

7/03/2024 5:08 pm  #275

Board owners ALLOW it.  That's why.

Open boards invite trolls and obnoxious posters.

7/04/2024 8:53 am  #276

Yes he's doing his schtick, but he is far less harmless than some people on the board. I watch for his name calling/lies and delete them. In some cases, however, they need to be challenged. IMO. I'd rather see him blathering than GOG or CE0802... I am open to suggestions, however. 

7/04/2024 9:57 am  #277

Oh, I totally agree with you Trish.

I did not intend insult or criticism towards either you or Ken.

I simply meant that wide open boards inadvertently invite that kind of crap because there are virtually no controls over trolls and no way to keep them out if they know anything about proxies and the like. So, open board owners "allow" it due to the open access to do as they please or post drive-by crap using throwaway names.

We just have a different approach to Blue's membership. After what we put up with from Mongo and others trashing Blue nightly, leaving a huge mess to clean up, we just don't want to be bothered by posters with known issues that would constantly disrupt the board... trash it when mods were sleeping... constantly and deliberately troll for trouble (clickbait headlines to spark discussion is not the same thing - We All do that so our posts will get eyes on them)... posters who start fights with our regulars, etc. such as jb, GOG, CE0802/SES, Deanna, Mondo, and even DFM. No doubt there are my more I've just forgotten about.

FTR, we've given several posters with known issues a chance to hang out on Blue with the understanding that they are on "probation" and should show us their best side before they become permanent members. Most have failed to develop attitudes cibducive to civil, interesting, and occasionally heated discussions.

To sum up, we don't want to have to spend hours moderating anymore. We want to be able to trust that our members can control themselves and act like mature adults ubstead of rowdy, undisciplined kids let loose in a loaded cafeteria to have endless food fights.

7/06/2024 5:07 pm  #278

I think there are now three long, 2 medium, and 2 small threads on pp1 of the board, all started by Bauer.

And fed by people who just can't ignore his trolling, which has now gone on for well over 20 years.

A sociopath and his enablers..

greenman

7/07/2024 10:06 am  #279

I think it's more like talking around him. Very often good discussions erupt between people on the thread. He is on topic for the board, making it harder to simply delete. Ken can't keep adding new rules (like only one post about prophesy in the month). After a while, you can't talk at all. If you guys have ideas that might help, please share them with Ken. 

Last edited by Trish (7/07/2024 10:07 am)

7/07/2024 10:36 pm  #280

FTR, it's BOWER.  Just one more of his lies and pretenses calling himself Bauer.

7/08/2024 4:09 pm  #281

Devo continues to stink things up and no one does anything about it:

re animals really related to humans? - Devolution July 8, 2024, 11:20 am
Anatomical, fossil, and biochemical evidence clearly demonstrates the common descent. - DFM July 8, 2024, 12:28 pm
We are not related to other primates. We are not out of Africa. - GOG July 8, 2024, 11:52 am
All fossil hominin lines converge to Africa. - DFM July 8, 2024, 12:33 pm
Racial???? - DFM July 8, 2024, 1:47 pm
racial slip showing - Trish July 8, 2024, 1:39 pm

Could there be evidence for theism? - Devo July 8, 2024, 11:19 am
Ever hear of the Kalam Cosmological Argument? - BornToFarm July 8, 2024, 11:32 am

This is an ADMITTED troll, one notorious from Woodbine's board, and yet IDIOTS on R& E keep responding to this pig!

Every post by Devo should be deleted on entry. Failing that, just ban him permanently (like you did me, you utterly worthless loser).

Looks like another loony 'Ken friend' like GOG and jb, both of whom exhibit clear signs of brain damage.

greenman

7/10/2024 5:58 pm  #282

This is what this privileged POS does to the Yelllow Board..

Ken, thanks for your consideration. i'm so sorry about your problems. - jb July 10, 2024, 2:46 pm

And the band played on….. Sixty F16s to be sent to Ukraine next week. - GOG July 10, 2024, 2:45 pm
You are a loooony! - KR July 10, 2024, 3:50 pm

Requests for DNR and Complaints MUST - ADMIN July 10, 2024, 9:31 am
i emailed you aiready - jb July 10, 2024, 1:45 pm
i have lots of problems as i only use one hand and normally use touch typing - jb July 10, 2024, 12:20 pm
jb, I am still working on your request. - Ken (ADMIN) July 10, 2024, 2:33 pm
seems you have no trouble posting - Trish July 10, 2024, 1:24 pm
I asked about his hand and my post is not here. ?? - GOG July 10, 2024, 2:04 pm
Re: seems you have no trouble posting - jb July 10, 2024, 1:32 pm

Way to go, Ken. Keep letting this DOUCHEBAG mess up your board. You've only been doing it for 20 years!   lol

greenman

7/13/2024 9:19 am  #283

I might add that the same thing is going on at Mongo's board; Scott even asked Mongo to give jb a time-out for interrupting his Bible study thread and generally shouting Baha'i BS at everyone.  I can hardly blame him.

Surely most Baha'i aren't like this nutcase?

greenman

7/13/2024 4:40 pm  #284

my research on the Bahai are very divergent. Some say it's a cult. Some say it's the new savior of humanity. Some of the ideals are good, but they are not reflected in the way Bahai play out their politics. Like any religion there will be great, ok, mediocre, and down-right ugly portions. JB lies in the last because of  his insults and inability to consider other ideas. He's also rude and arrogant. I realize I give him attention, but I am going to keep punching at his lies until they finally break... if possible.

7/14/2024 7:11 pm  #285

Trish wrote:

my research on the Bahai are very divergent. Some say it's a cult. Some say it's the new savior of humanity. Some of the ideals are good, but they are not reflected in the way Bahai play out their politics. Like any religion there will be great, ok, mediocre, and down-right ugly portions. JB lies in the last because of  his insults and inability to consider other ideas. He's also rude and arrogant. I realize I give him attention, but I am going to keep punching at his lies until they finally break... if possible.

I don't know..you know more than I do, I'm sure. Not sure they're a cult exactly, although the personalities of the first 3 or 4 leaders seem to be very important and a bit
cultish.

There DOES seem to be a difference between practice and preaching, which is all too typical of modern religions.

His constant 'I know this secret stuff but you don't even WANT to know, nyah-nyah nyah NYAAAAHHH-nyah!' is incredibly irritating and off-putting.

He's a poor proselytizer..

Last edited by greenman (7/14/2024 7:11 pm)

greenman

7/16/2024 2:20 pm  #286

These two clods are a tribute to ANY board..lol

I see that you accept the evolution myth - Devolution July 16, 2024, 11:52 am

LOLS:-)). Who are they kidding?? FBI says Crooks phone cannot - GOG July 15, 2024, 3:39 pm

Trolling loons and crazies...

greenman

7/17/2024 10:25 am  #287

Scott trying to deal with the pointless persiflage of jb on White Whine:

there is a psych component I'll be using from now on

Posted by scott on July 16, 2024, 11:43 pm, in reply to "going to shun jb for any study replies he give.."

with jb..

I searched for help about his perseveration, religious themes, and interruption of other's conversations.. This was an answer I got:

It sounds like you’re describing someone who exhibits perseveration, which involves the continual involuntary repetition of a thought or behavior. In this case, the individual seems to focus excessively on non-essential details, interferes in conversations, and incorporates religious themes. While I can’t provide an official diagnosis, it might be helpful to consider consulting a mental health professional for a thorough evaluation. They can assess the specific symptoms and determine if they align with any specific personality disorders or conditions. Remember that seeking professional advice is essential for accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. 😊

So, I intend to follow these rules below for his outbursts and interruptions as best I can.

Perseveration refers to a cognitive phenomenon where an individual continues to repeat a behavior or response even when it is no longer appropriate or necessary. It can manifest in various forms, such as repetitive speech, ritualistic behaviors, or obsessive thoughts. People with conditions like autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, and anxiety disorders may experience perseverative behavior. Here are some strategies to help manage it:

a. Awareness and Self-Monitoring: Encourage the individual to recognize when they are perseverating. Self-awareness is the first step toward change.

b. Redirect Attention: Gently guide their focus away from the perseverative topic. Introduce a new activity or topic to shift their attention.

c. Set Time Limits: Allocate specific time for discussing non-essential details. Once the time is up, transition to a different subject.

d. Practice Mindfulness: Teach mindfulness techniques to reduce anxiety and increase present-moment awareness.

e. Social Skills Training: Help them understand conversational cues and boundaries. Teach them when it’s appropriate to contribute and when to listen.

f. Stress Management: Address underlying stress or anxiety that may trigger perseveration.

Remember that professional evaluation and personalized strategies are essential for effective management. If you suspect someone is struggling with perseveration, consider consulting a mental health professional.

If only we could get him to a mental health professional...although one wonders if anyone in his personal life has done so.  Perhaps these boards are his assigned 'therapy...' lol

greenman

7/26/2024 8:07 am  #288

The election-scamming and doubting is started, I see. Of course it has nothing to do with a new burst of optimism on Dems' part..

lest you think the mail-in ballots were safe..guess again..

Posted by scott on July 26, 2024, 12:17 am

It's not a conspiracy theory.. it's actually happening..
Biden appointed US Postmaster approved..
https://about.usps.com/what/strategic-plans/delivering-for-america/assets/USPS_Delivering-For-America.pdf

Rogue Valley postal workers will hold a rally next week to raise awareness about the consolidation of some mail services up to Portland ahead of the November election.
It's happening all over the country. Guess who's behind it? Google this, the censors won't accept links.

Part of the consolidation included removing Medford’s postmarking machine, according to Union President Jeremy Schilling. Now mail, including vote-by-mail ballots, is sent to Portland to be postmarked. That’s led to worries about ballots not being counted in time, although USPS has said the change will not affect mail services.

Further consolidations under the Delivering for America plan were supposed to take place across the country, but after pushback from senators earlier this year, Postmaster General Louis DeJoy announced they will be paused at least until January. But that pause won’t affect Oregon, where consolidation had already occurred.

Look up delivering for America too.

Appointees of, that's right, Biden.

Also search postal mail-in voting concerns.. it's everywhere..not just Oregon. Supposedly to stream line and make services more efficient. Right....

Even Bill Barr got silenced... imagine that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-ag-bill-barr-personally-involved-in-decision-to-publicize-details-of-2020-mail-in-ballot-probe-doj-watchdog-finds/ar-BB1qCEyX?ocid=msedgntp&pc=W037&cvid=a44ef448dab74befb5d1ca72230ca0ab&ei=46

Nothing definite, you notice..because they can't link actual fraud to mail-ins. Just 'concerns' and 'doubts' and 'changes' somewhere by someone (alleged). Just setting the stage for attacks on the election still to come.

This is Fascist America. And they do NOT want you to vote!

Last edited by greenman (7/27/2024 8:10 am)

greenman

7/28/2024 7:55 pm  #289

Even more disgusting bigotry and hatefulness than usual from Crazy Boy..

Olympic organizing committee forced to offer an apology for the

Posted by GOG on July 28, 2024, 3:43 pm

disgusting anti-Christian/common decency entertainment. A new level of depravity that has shocked the world. Small wonder much of the globe recognizes the debased spiritual decline of the West. Boycott the Olympics.

GOG should have to take a seat for awhile after posting this nonsense.  Isn't it enough that he's an admitted racist, paranoiac, and fountain of disinformation?

Now he's just spewing the Right's homophobic lie about this drag tableau being an 'attack on Christianity.'  Another of the self-appointed 'Christians' on these boards telling others how to think.

Disgusting.

greenman

7/28/2024 9:02 pm  #290

For a guy who supposedly doesn't watch TV and "hasn't watched the olympics in years", he sure seems to have watched plenty to be all up in arms about the opening ceremonies.

Or has he? No doubt he's gotten his opinion from the voices in his head and via his you tube talking points guide.

7/28/2024 9:09 pm  #291

Siagiah wrote:

For a guy who supposedly doesn't watch TV and "hasn't watched the olympics in years", he sure seems to have watched plenty to be all up in arms about the opening ceremonies.

Or has he? No doubt he's gotten his opinion from the voices in his head and via his you tube talking points guide.

No doubt whatsoever about that.  They're all programmed to think what they're told.

greenman

7/29/2024 9:37 am  #292

The garbage continues:

It was a freak show. Pagans of course are in favor of Christian bashing.

Posted by GOG on July 29, 2024, 6:41 am, in reply to "It was NOT the Last Supper"

There was zero apology. Not sorry at all.

Those are lies, every word of that post. But it's a religious board, he must be heard!

Like the lunatic jb..

greenman

7/29/2024 3:28 pm  #293

Scott's become the latest of the paranoid Righties:

Turkey is throwing shade at Israel.. Impotent Biden attracts flies...

Posted by scott on July 29, 2024, 12:54 pm

but come November, they are gonna need NATO to defend them. Stepping outside of the charter might seem a worthwhile goal to them, but once Trump takes the reins in November, their humility will be tested.

Siding against Israel only saves Gazan civilians from being cannon fodder, and hamas could care less who dies for them.

If Trump 'takes the reins' the crap in the Middle East will be the least of our problems.

Brainless idiots want the 'strong man' Trump pretends to be but isn't.  Foolish religious zealot.

greenman

7/30/2024 1:30 pm  #294

And he keeps whining about the 'blasphemy'...lol

for those denying the heathen opening of the Olympics still...

Posted by scott on July 30, 2024, 10:31 am

They literally named the tableaux, La Cène, une scène au bord de la Seine. Which translates to The Last Supper, a Scene by the Seine. I mean, how clear can their intention be?

But believe lies fed to you by your peers, they love you too by the way. Just ask them. It's conditional. ha.

The above from a Trumpster, can you believe the hypocrisy? lol

Of course he posts no evidence to support his claim, and just calls others 'liars' for refusing to toe his Xian line.

Know what, Scottieboi?

I'm good with it being the Last Supper, with Jesus as a drunken transvestite, and with 'sacrilege' against your religion.  In fact I salute it as such.

Because 1) free speech, and 2) I hate people like you.

Stick that in your next Bible Study and sniff it!

Last edited by greenman (7/30/2024 1:31 pm)

greenman

7/30/2024 2:03 pm  #295

Who the heck is "they" - I thought that title was something used by journalists 

7/30/2024 6:44 pm  #296

I have no idea. I have no information about where that alleged 'title' comes from.

greenman

8/01/2024 10:28 am  #297

Scott's a good vicious Christian..

and another hamas leader killed today!

Posted by scott on August 1, 2024, 8:23 am, in reply to "deep in the capital of Iran... death of hamas leader (hiding)."

guess Iran's bluster means nothing to Israel's vengeance..

Isaiah 2
"They shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Gotta keep Israel safe for the End Times, though..

greenman

8/06/2024 10:36 am  #298

Mr. Southern Racist Disinfo:

He has an accent. And is incorrect that slavery was the issue for the

Posted by GOG on August 6, 2024, 7:45 am, in reply to "Deadliest war in American history & causes that led to it. Spoiler alert: it was SLAVERY. "

North or South [that is a LIE]. And as he stated in the beginning there had been issues between the two regions since the colonial period. What were those? [mostly slavery] As is the usual causes, borders, resources, economic. The same troublemakers just as with the freak show today were loud mouth virtue signaling New York and New England do-gooders sticking their noses into the affairs of another region not of their own child and female slave economy. [historical gibberish] A projection. The war was caused by a lopsided hedgemonic northern controlled Congress that decided to wage a punitive tariff war against the South and her European industrialists trading partners. [other disagreements existed, but were not the principle cause] Further, it’s was the invasion of northern Virginia by Yankee trooos [that forced the shelling of Ft. Sumter. [a lie] Lincoln’s legacy? 2,000,000 dead and injured. And 150 years of Southern bitterness towards Yankee imperialism. Nay, the narrator is offering up a stilted revisionist rear view of what was the cause.[it's your view that is, and has been, 'revisionist'] The slavery issue was an icing spread upon the confection of lies.[yours]

Virtually every word of it a lie, and Southern propaganda. This guy is completely deluded.

greenman

8/07/2024 12:55 pm  #299

Note: Ken has not removed the post as of today..

greenman

8/10/2024 5:51 pm  #300

Note: Kenniboi's little temper outburst on the other forum. Like Mongo, he can't stop the criticism, can't stay away, and people won't obey him! Oh, dear! lol

'Siagiah, I have been harassed and trashed on this forum for about 5 years.  My R&E forum has been trashed here for about 5 years.   Please  just LEAVE ME ALONE, please stop posting to/about me and my forum.'

Man up, Ken. No one makes you come over here and read others' opinions on what is in effect a private board. And you have no right to tell ANY of us what to say, do, or think.

Maybe if you did a better job of running your board?  Just a suggestion..

Last edited by greenman (8/10/2024 5:52 pm)

greenman

Board footera