Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2019 7:33 am  #1

Great Chart: How Biased and/or Fake Are News Sources

A very useful chart I think because you can also use it to gauge your own bias and gullibility.

4/24/2019 9:37 am  #2

Re: Great Chart: How Biased and/or Fake Are News Sources

Mueller had a few things to say regarding "fake news" too.
Those finding don't help Trump. 

Trump seems to follow something of a "dial a lie" pattern. His subjects and topics embellished by lies work in cycles when public and press distraction is needed away from some Trump trouble. For example, today's resurrection of border threat issues followed the bad news of Mueller Report findings, initiation of House criminal and misconduct investigations, subpoena of tax records, and public approval of ~27%. Like a show wrestling event, when sufficiently heated, this issue will tag team off to an appearance by Conway, or Sanders, a shuffling reassignment or departure of some handpicked cabinet talent. That in turn will transition into resurrection of "fake news." I think we've been through enough cycles to recognize a pattern. 

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

4/25/2019 11:31 pm  #3

Re: Great Chart: How Biased and/or Fake Are News Sources

Merlin wrote:

A very useful chart I think because you can also use it to gauge your own bias and gullibility.

====================================================

I wonder where The Week Magazine fits ?  I'm guessing it is considered excellent with minimal bias because they include multiple sides of every question, issue, or topic imaginable.  Individual articles might fall anywhere on the chart, but the overall is comprehensive and their print magazine brings every view together into ONE synopsis view. 

I have to laugh at seeing Breitbart where it is next to InfoWars.  I knew they were seriously skewed and willing to print extremist viewpoints, but I didn't realize they were considered utter garbage on par with InfoWars.  LOL

Board footera