Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2020 10:13 pm  #1

ROFLMAO. So, I guess now we know why DFM left R&E.

According to him, it WASN'T because several of us, myself included, nailed him on his blatant LIES and misrepresentations to where he is now too ashamed to return. 

But hey, I guess WE destroyed it FOR HIM by exposing him for exactly what he is...

I popped in there out of curiosity as to if anyone was still posting there and found this.  LOL. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Stupid People Think They're Smart Posted by DFM on July 27, 2020, 9:35 am The Dunning Kruger Effect Is the Basis of Political Thinking.

DFM

Message Thread 

• Why Stupid People Think They're Smart - DFM July 27, 2020, 9:35 am

7/28/2020 12:21 am  #2

Re: ROFLMAO. So, I guess now we know why DFM left R&E.

Siagiah wrote:

According to him, it WASN'T because several of us, myself included, nailed him on his blatant LIES and misrepresentations to where he is now too ashamed to return. 

But hey, I guess WE destroyed it FOR HIM by exposing him for exactly what he is...

I popped in there out of curiosity as to if anyone was still posting there and found this.  LOL. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Stupid People Think They're Smart Posted by DFM on July 27, 2020, 9:35 am The Dunning Kruger Effect Is the Basis of Political Thinking.

DFM

Message Thread 

• Why Stupid People Think They're Smart - DFM July 27, 2020, 9:35 am

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

7/28/2020 11:00 am  #3

Trish aka Loresinger wrote:

I find it sad that a man of science has given sway to a cult and voices their agenda lock-in-step. He posted this gem too ... he complains above retrictions during covid then suggests THIS https://mb.boardhost.com/MondoFuego/msg/1595899180.html

Poor thing!!!

DFM illustrates how men like Trump and Mondo bring out the worst in people because they are the worst of people. 

I used to really enjoy DFM's posts on MOTU. But since he found ears and a home on CPD, he drifted extreme right. Graphing the incomplete COVID19 data and using that to suggest the pandemic's end was backward science. Instead of forming an understanding from the data, he used data to support a lie and somebody's political agenda. Some of his extreme views are just a step or two away from Gog. 

Sad!!!

7/28/2020 11:15 am  #4

Unbelievable... Just unbelievable.  I guess I missed that.  After peeking in and seeing what I did, I tuned out again. 
Your link, posted below:
==================================================

Here is what must be done about riots.
Posted by DFM on July 27, 2020, 8:19 pm

Time to END ALL "DEMONSTRATIONS", because they are now RIOTS.  There have been no peaceful demonstrations in weeks. Time to end this farcical perversion of the First Amendment. We must recognize that what is going on is an attempt to overthrow the United States Government. A reminder, the relevant text from the First Amendment: "the right of the people peaceably to assemble". Note the word "PEACEABLY". None of what is going on these days can remotely be called "peaceable".

Here is what needs to be done.
1. Invoke Insurrection Act.
2. Ban all assemblies (public & private) until further notice.
3. Arrest EVERYBODY "demonstrating" in the streets.
4. Suspend habeas corpus, bail, etc. Keep rioters locked up.
5. Insist on cooperation by local authorities. Arrest any official who refuses to cooperate and HOLD him/her without bail.
6. Use proper force, including lethal force when required, against all violent rioters.
7. Send all rioters to Federal prisons for lengthy sentences.
8. All of the above should be done on a NATIONWIDE basis.

DFM

7/28/2020 1:06 pm  #5

Looks like DFM wants a slice of "crybaby pie" on the side.  He's turned into such a weiny whiner.

and yeah, he deserves that given the nastiness he's repeatedly dished out to all of us.

7/29/2020 12:45 am  #6

I replied, 
Not sure what "Ted" is. 

He wrote at R&E, 
https://mb.boardhost.com/ReligionAndEthics/msg/1595736555.html

I replied, 
https://mb.boardhost.com/ReligionAndEthics/msg/1595785680.html

He was warned. 
https://mb.boardhost.com/ReligionAndEthics/msg/1595765633.html

He replied, 
https://mb.boardhost.com/ReligionAndEthics/msg/1595775047.html

Sophia replied, 
https://mb.boardhost.com/ReligionAndEthics/msg/1595810452.html

Ted, if you read this, don't do anything. Don't respond and don't write another word about it, anywhere, to anyone. 

7/29/2020 1:21 am  #7

Ted has ALWAYS been a worthless, arrogant, self-centered POS.

He thinks that he's smart and has a clue.  Clearly, he doesn't.

How DARE he make such a comment about you and your beloved.  He's a GD PIG.  Always has been.  Try not to let it get to you.  Consider the source.

7/29/2020 10:29 am  #8

HEY TED!
YES I AM YELLING. 
HOW DARE YOU!
I AM HERE 24/7 FOR HER, HELPING AND COMFORTING EVERY WAY I CAN. 
I TAKE HER TO HER PHYSICIAN, AND FOLLOW HER ADVICE, INCLUDING THE MEDICATIONS BELOVED IS TAKING. I COOK AND CLEAN AS I GO, FOLLOWING DOCTOR RECOMMENDED PROTOCOLS TO THE LETTER. 

REFUSAL TO HELP HER? 
HOW FWCKING DARE YOU!
I LOVE HER MORE THAN LIFE. LOVE MEANS BEING THERE
THROUGH BAD AND GOOD, THICK AND THIN, RICHER AND POORER,
IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH. I TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY.
I AM SCARED, WORRIED, AND HEARTSICK.
YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FWCKING POLITICS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR A$$.

7/29/2020 1:42 pm  #9

Ted is human garbage, as I've said for a long time.  He's a liar, a racist, a smarmy creep. 

And speaking of creeps, Hemi is now fouling Woodbine's board, all because Woodbine gave him a chance to post in a civilized manner with civilized (if occasionally eccentric) people.  Now he's picked a fight with Woodbine, so hopefully he'll have one MORE board he's banned from.

I know I get angry at times, but this guy's pathological.  He has made me take a look at myself, for sure.  I would hate people to think I was that big of an ass.

greenman

7/29/2020 2:16 pm  #10

Welcome back, such as it is. 

First things first.  I'm sorry for our recent fallout.  I never wanted it to go there or even remotely that far.  For that, I am terribly sorry and wish that we could repair it.

Second, HH takes things well beyond anything you've ever done. 

Speaking of that board, I wandered over there this morning and was more than a little shocked that Woodbine was even entertaining HH's disrespectful crap. A respectful challenge is one thing.  No one is always right.  However, a condescending, nasty, totally disrespectful attack is entirely another. 

Ted is beneath contempt.

7/29/2020 3:24 pm  #11

Siagiah wrote:

Welcome back, such as it is. 

First things first.  I'm sorry for our recent fallout.  I never wanted it to go there or even remotely that far.  For that, I am terribly sorry and wish that we could repair it.

Second, HH takes things well beyond anything you've ever done. 

Speaking of that board, I wandered over there this morning and was more than a little shocked that Woodbine was even entertaining HH's disrespectful crap. A respectful challenge is one thing.  No one is always right.  However, a condescending, nasty, totally disrespectful attack is entirely another. 

Ted is beneath contempt.

Sorry it went as far as it did.  I was annoyed at what I perceived as micromanaging my posts, and went off just a bit.  FWIW, I was not attacking Merlin or TW, just disagreeing with them.

HH is a borderline psychopath, I'm now convinced.  I downplayed his problems earlier, but I see I was wrong.  He not only attacks anyone who disagrees with him for any reason, he pursues it for days.  I simply suggested he take a look at his posting habits, no insults, no harsh criticisms.  He went off on me again and is still going off.  And this after his disrespectful (as you pointed out) behavior toward Woodbine.   Now he's at the top of the board bragging about how he became an expert on evolution at the "age of 6 or 7," bragging being another of his many talents. 

Here's hoping he's banned soon, although Woodbine is more tolerant of that crap than I would be.  I warned him about HH's history, FWIW.

Thanks for the kind words, BTW.

greenman

7/29/2020 4:25 pm  #12

Re: HeavyHemi
I'm not saying I told you so...but I told you so. 

I reiterate: I may disagree vehemently with posters. I may hold some in utter contempt (okay...lots). I consider a couple to be mentally ill but harmless (if annoying). But  HH is the only person I've encountered on these boards that were I to find myself near them IRL, I'd have one hand near my carry piece. Not even kidding...that guy's not right, and I suspect his obvious anger issues are just the tip of the iceberg.

I was going to issue a warning about what they were in for to the regulars on Woodbine's board (the ones not coming from here and  R&E) should they engage with the guy, but decided not to. For one thing, he was actually posting some content that wasn't attacks on other posters, something I've accused him of virtually never doing. Fair's fair. More to the point, I knew it would only be a matter of time...

7/29/2020 6:13 pm  #13

I was EXTREMELY concerned that your posts were going to convince TW to leave, as he was asking if he was even welcome.  I've watched 3 other RWers, who were reasonable and presented decent arguments, be chased off by other posters, so I was focused on preventing that.  I didn't mean to be overly micromanaging your posts.  I'm sorry for that.  It was only because of those concerns, however.  I don't think that you were posting on Blue when the others were chased off, so you weren't aware of it. 

Feel free to join in any time you want to.  I never deleted your log in and the block was only for 6 hours. 

I'm glad we were able to communicate positively about this.  I really DO like you.  Occasionally, just like you, I'm not happy with something you write is all.  I'm really sorry for going overboard with the criticisms and mean comments.  When angry is the worst time to post.  Ugh.

7/30/2020 10:17 am  #14

I can't think TW is that much of a snowflake, and I don't think he was even responding to me (I hadn't been posting there much before he posted his comment).  But it's not important.

Thanks again for your comments, I would prefer to be on friendly terms with people and don't like feuds.  I overreacted again, I'm afraid, but that's nothing new, I guess.

As noted, HH's rages have made me take another look at that tendency in myself.  A valuable lesson, I think.

greenman

7/30/2020 10:36 am  #15

BTW, feel free to delete that other, angry thread I started.  It was out of line.

greenman

7/30/2020 11:33 am  #16

I sent you a PM.

If you want me to, sure, I'll delete the other thread.  It serves no good purpose. Especially since I've seen it referenced elsewhere by others to cause additional harm.

7/30/2020 11:54 am  #17

HH never rankled my petunias as did Mondo. I felt the same way about Mondo as Poppet feels about HH. That waned, and then came roaring back. He is capable of anything. HH never trolled me. I defended him when Mondo made all the pedophile accusations along with what he thought was HH's real name... just like he did me. Mondo has been really quiet, prolly knowing he is being watched, and charges pending against him are real. Criminal and civil. 

Green- you came to the correct conclusion and did the right thing. I knew you would. You just had to work through it. Amazing how time is a lens than clarifies. 

Board footera