Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2019 11:15 pm  #1

Another school shooting, and Trump exposed as a king of losers; IRS

Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
One student died. Eight wounded. Two in custody, a juvenile and adult student. Weren't known to authorities. 
I bet they were known to teachers. I bet teachers had a long history of trouble with them, and documentation was habitually and routinely ignored by administration. 

NYT acquired and released Trump tax returns for 1985 - 1993. 
More than $1 billion in losses. He paid no tax. 
There is little reason to believe current returns are much different. 
His last bankruptcy didn't emerge until Feb 2016, bought on short sale by
Carl Icahn. Means almost certainly Trump can't possibly be a billionaire. 

He brags he doesn't draw a salary. I bet he writes it and expenses off on taxes he hides. 

More than 400 federal prosecutors wrote to say the Mueller Report showed so much obstruction of justice, if anyone but a sitting president committed it, he would be a convicted felon.

Felon Trump has been busy appointing federal judges. Probably with intent to slow down justice until he is out of office, and on his way somewhere, or dead. I think judicial appointments by a criminal is a very serious problem. SCOTUS is tenured for life, and last thing American needs is a SCOTUS majority likely to protect Trump from felony conviction, upholding rulings by lower court, Trump appointed justices. 

This president is a crisis and threat as serious as the Civil War. He is personification of the unscrupulous man Washington wrote about in his Farewell Address, using the engines of democracy and capitalism for his own gain, to detriment of the country. 

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

5/07/2019 11:25 pm  #2

Re: Another school shooting, and Trump exposed as a king of losers; IRS

HORRIBLE about the school shooting !!  That just sickens me !!

I posted about the NYT expose re: his taxes because I didn't see it in the POLITICAL forums... Sorry for duplicating it.

Ps. I moved the post to POLITICS because there are NO POLITICS allowed in the other forums... No biggie, easy to move. 

5/09/2019 1:03 pm  #3

Re: Another school shooting, and Trump exposed as a king of losers; IRS

Siagiah wrote:

HORRIBLE about the school shooting !!  That just sickens me !!

I posted about the NYT expose re: his taxes because I didn't see it in the POLITICAL forums... Sorry for duplicating it.

Ps. I moved the post to POLITICS because there are NO POLITICS allowed in the other forums... No biggie, easy to move. 

The post began as just the shooting. But kind of expanded into important news of the day. Not meant to be political. But you can't even mention Trump without it being political. 

Why another Denver, Colorado shooting? Columbine is the "standard." The mark of excellence by which all others compare. When people believe lies, and invent their own truth, there is no boundary their twisted world view can hold, and won't cross. Keep that in mind as you hear and read lies from leadership and representation. This is where self glorifying lies lead.

Republicans can break ranks with Trump, and possibly save their careers.
Or they can choose to go down with liar Trump like so many did with liar Nixon, whose exposure led to his resignation and end of their careers in representation and leadership. One way or another Trump will go down, and he is positioned to take a large chunk of the swamp with him. Not the swamp his followers envisioned from his labeling. 

Perhaps the most important question is why do the most inhumane, dishonest, and ruthless people seek leadership? Caesar, Hitler, any Pope, Trump... all cut from the same cloth. And for a while they're followed, even though from Day One a sufficient population recognizes their nature. Yet we allow it, and repeatedly position them to harm us in all manner of methods. They all murder with a scabbard of weapons, including the most insidious of all; lies.

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world," Merlin said.

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

Board footera