Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2024 3:34 pm  #2641

Re: New discussion thread for "grousing about" and letting off steam

His smelly hypocrisy on political posts:

Liz Cheney is a wounderful person with high morals and ethics - Lucky October 3, 2024, 12:11 pm
Political troll. She is a RINO traitor. Daddy too.  - GOG October 3, 2024, 12:59 pm
Wonderful - Lucky October 3, 2024, 12:13 pm

First post had no political content. All the names of politicians are not forbidden there.

GOG’s post falsely calls ‘Lucky’ a ‘political troll’ and then uses the term ‘RINO,’ which is purely political and references the Republican Party.

So why’s he still posting?

greenman

10/06/2024 3:59 pm  #2642

Psychopath on the loose:

Yellow Board turned into butter. No, not by little Black Sambo,

Posted by GOG on October 6, 2024, 12:03 pm

but by SIA. My eyes are still adjusting to the glare. I suggested a sherbet pink. No takers.

Also, pretty racist.

The choice of pink is interesting, though..

greenman

10/06/2024 10:18 pm  #2643

WTF is he talking about?

I suggested a softer, warmer butter yellow after Dancing Digits complained about the harsh yellow she experiences there. I don't think the lemon yellow there is harsh but only offered a suggestion like others did.

If it was changed, it is news to me.

10/07/2024 9:33 am  #2644

‘Butter’ was the key word there. Brought back memories of his black Mammy and his favorite book from childhood on the plantation in ol’ Virginny.

How old IS he?  ;)

greenman

10/07/2024 9:50 am  #2645

greenman wrote:

‘Butter’ was the key word there. Brought back memories of his black Mammy and his favorite book from childhood on the plantation in ol’ Virginny.

How old IS he? ;)

=========================

Unless I'm misremembering, he is in his early 80s, at least from things he's posted.

10/07/2024 4:42 pm  #2646

Not quite as old as his nostalgia would seem
to indicate…

greenman

10/08/2024 12:43 pm  #2647

Still whining about a ‘lack of respect’ for his dysinformational loony-tunes posts..

Why must my geoenginnering comments be removed/censored??

Posted by GOG on October 8, 2024, 10:20 am

Twice I have given my opinion. Disagree if you must. But honor the Constitutional. By the way, geoengineering is the term used by science. Chemtrail is the more common usage . Look up the definition of geoengineering. Also you are suggesting former President Johnson is a liar.

Your ‘opinion’ is garbage, based on paranoia and deliberate dysinformation.  There are no ‘Constitutional protections’ for lunacy on a private board.

Chemtrails are NOT A THING.

greenman

10/08/2024 3:27 pm  #2648

He's ridiculous.  Chemtrails have been roundly debunked.  Toss out an improbable, ridiculous conspiracy and HE'S THERE.  Sadly, once someone is infected, they rarely escape it.  Everything feeds it.  Reality is warped and largely impossible to see for them.  They sincerely believe their crap and consider everyone else to be deluded dummies.

10/09/2024 10:17 am  #2649

Comical ignorance of the rules: Devo

After this post by Trish five (short) threads down..
For the baziillionth time, EMAIL Admin

Posted by ADMIN on October 9, 2024, 3:56 am, in reply to "Why must my geoenginnering comments be removed/censored??"

Administrator Grasshopper
For details. Since you never do that, here's the deal

Do not insert this type of information inappropriately into threads. IE, a thread discussing good thoughts and wishes to those facing milton was not the place to stick your conspiracy theories.

Read the room.
…we get the board idiot troll, Devo, posting this:

Ken C

Posted by Devo on October 9, 2024, 7:59 am

Why did you just delete my topic? It was fine.
First, dummy, no, it wasn’t ’fine.’ It was deleted, which is not the definition of ‘fine.’

Second, you are a buffoon who trolls the board with stupid stuff, intentionally, on a regular basis. Why are you even still there?

Incredible. A compulsion akin to GOG or jb’s…

greenman

10/14/2024 9:04 pm  #2650

Is DFM suffering from mental decline ???  He posted THIS on R&E tonight...

flip flop Harris -

DFM October 14, 2024, 6:57 pm

Yesterday 5:09 am  #2651

I saw Ken’s comment, thought it was about all the Israeli stuff but he’d already put a limit on that.

Good warning, though; Meyer must’ve thought he was on White Whine, where Mongo’s been going NUTS posting hateful propaganda against the VP and her running mate.

How otherwise (fairly) intelligent people can support a criminal and traitor like Trump is almost unbelievable to me. People who have literally taken leave of their senses.

Yome, another so-called ‘Christian,’ is of course just as bad. But he never was very bright.

greenman

Yesterday 3:57 pm  #2652

Oh goodie. Mike is back

Yesterday 5:22 pm  #2653

Really…that’s ugly news. As is this:

That's a nice gesture..

Posted by scott on October 15, 2024, 10:23 am, in reply to "Great! Thank you vey much."

Your board has so much better multi-opinioned content than the wordle games and heavily one-sided view blue board offers. Offering non-compliant opinions and views there can get you banned, like me.

But if spending a few bucks is what it takes to try to underhandedly entice posters to one's (blue) board, good luck with that.

Ken's board is quality run with many years established.

Now there’s a pathetic (Trumpist) loser…lol

‘Underhandedly entice? Comically dramatic, what one might expect of a diva.

You’re sad, Scottie..

Last edited by greenman (Yesterday 5:25 pm)

greenman

Yesterday 10:55 pm  #2654

greenman wrote:

I saw Ken’s comment, thought it was about all the Israeli stuff but he’d already put a limit on that.

Good warning, though; Meyer must’ve thought he was on White Whine, where Mongo’s been going NUTS posting hateful propaganda against the VP and her running mate.

How otherwise (fairly) intelligent people can support a criminal and traitor like Trump is almost unbelievable to me. People who have literally taken leave of their senses.

Yome, another so-called ‘Christian,’ is of course just as bad. But he never was very bright.

=============================

No, DFM knew exactly where he was.  He took the link from yome who'd posted it on WW.  I looked to see if he'd just made a mistake about where he was and then saw that he'd stolen it and reposted it on R&E.  NO MISTAKE.

As for yome, I think that he is quite sincere in his religious beliefs, but is also somewhat dim.  He always seems to be following his beliefs in his actions and certainly believes that tRUMP is not the evil man that we know he is.  So, he isn't aware of how wrong it is to vote for and support tRUMP.

Yesterday 10:56 pm  #2655

Trish wrote:

Oh goodie. Mike is back

=====================

Yeah, at first I thought it was mongo, but then realized that it was Mike.

Yesterday 10:58 pm  #2656

greenman wrote:

Really…that’s ugly news. As is this:

That's a nice gesture..

Posted by scott on October 15, 2024, 10:23 am, in reply to "Great! Thank you vey much."

Your board has so much better multi-opinioned content than the wordle games and heavily one-sided view blue board offers. Offering non-compliant opinions and views there can get you banned, like me.

But if spending a few bucks is what it takes to try to underhandedly entice posters to one's (blue) board, good luck with that.

Ken's board is quality run with many years established.

Now there’s a pathetic (Trumpist) loser…lol

‘Underhandedly entice? Comically dramatic, what one might expect of a diva.

You’re sad, Scottie..

=================================

Yeah, he's a hateful whack job.  He's also TOTALLY WRONG about my intentions.  WHY would I buy a week of no ads on R&E to entice people to post on Blue??  That's NUTZ.

I figured that they'd really enjoy it and thought that some of them might decide to buy some time to get rid of the ads everyone hates once they saw how cheap it is. 

Nothing more.  Scott just sees what he WANTS to see.  And he sure as hell doesn't see me in reality, but in his hateful fantasy world..

Board footera