Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2019 10:19 pm  #1

Google "NPR READ: The Mueller Report, With Redactions"

Google "NPR READ: The Mueller Report, With Redactions"
I plan to spend several focused days in study of this. 

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

4/18/2019 10:33 pm  #2

Re: Google "NPR READ: The Mueller Report, With Redactions"

Downloading from another source as I type. 

I'm leaving in the morning to my daughter's to take care of my granddaughter, Evelyn.  She turns 1 next week !!  Can you believe it's been a year already ??

My daughter is fully healed from her Crohn's surgery and Evvy is growing nicely.   She's incredibly healthy & perfect, considering that she was so premature.  She's still tiny for her age, most guess her to be 7 or 8 months at most, but she's standing on her own and trying to walk alone now.  She babbles a lot with the occasional recognizable word.  She's a real treasure. And she's beautiful too !! Giant blue eyes, blonde hair, adorable little face, and always smiling. 

So, it's gonna be a bit before I can really dive into the report, but I plan to read it, as I'm able, from cover to cover.

4/19/2019 8:37 pm  #3

So, Evvy is asleep now. How much of the Mueller Report have you gotten to read Pikes ?

I haven't gotten to read beyond page 1 as I've been so busy with the baby

4/19/2019 10:24 pm  #4

I am using a backward design model working backward from findings, to understand how the findings were reached. 

Using the index as a guide, so it's like assembly of a puzzle. I suspect it is not a "cover to cover" read like a novel. It is more important to understand events than chronology. Not this led to that, but this came from that. I guess maybe 20 to 25%. I already see where Barr took some liberties, which leads me to understand redaction and release of a report like this CANNOT burden a single individual, because almost certainly, opinion bias will occur. 

Mueller clearly wrote the report so a reader is only presented with facts, and findings were passed from author to another authority from which to draw conclusion, action, and understanding. Mueller's conclusion is his investigation lacks definitive authority. However, that authority can't be an individual like a POTUS or AG. It appears written for discussion and consensus. Congress could do it if they weren't so damned partisan. 

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

4/23/2019 12:27 am  #5

I've only read a few pages of it so far.  It's coming up as a PDF document and takes forever to load pages.  I got so mad that I closed it and did something else.  I WILL read it all though.

Board footera