Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2019 10:55 pm  #1

Does anyone here believe in reincarnation ?

Does anyone here believe in reincarnation ?

I do, very strongly.

To me, it just makes sense to reuse the sparks of life/life force that are inside all of us.

My biggest curiosity is where it goes when our meat suits die ?  Does it hang around for awhile waiting for an opportunity to be reincarnated into  a new person who will have some form of interactions with those whom we spent our lives with ?  Or does it immediately find a new home in a new life?

5/29/2019 7:56 pm  #2

Re: Does anyone here believe in reincarnation ?

I'd like to believe that we are all reincarnated and born into loose groups that we interacted with in previous lifetimes.

Of course, I don't know that, but I do think it's very reasonable.  Does no one else think it's possible ??

5/29/2019 11:37 pm  #3

Re: Does anyone here believe in reincarnation ?

Atoms in our bodies are older than the earth. Some may be older than the solar system and sun. 
They were used elsewhere before they became part of us. 
Some universities researched techniques of storing information in atoms, rendering them like a silicon chip in function. If an atom can store information, perhaps we can access that. 

When I taught K-12 music, during music listening classes I asked students to draw something as they listened. Sometimes the art was directed. For the Shostakovich Symphony No. 5, I asked them to draw space, and a galaxy. 
K kids who had no idea what a galaxy was, almost all drew elliptical whorls that resembled spiral galaxies. 

What if that was information stored in atoms? Orbits of millions of stars around the black hole at the center, back then about which almost nobody ever suspected? 

Susskind said information is never lost. If he is right, that is as good a scientific explanation for eternal life, or reincarnation as anything. 

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

Board footera