Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2019 2:49 pm  #1

It Is Good To Be Here...

Finally! It seemed to take forever, but here we are.

I will NOT miss the trolls.

I'm not sure if most threads just don't have replies yet or we can't see replies. If the latter is the case, it would be good to be able to see replies if we have the option. That was something I liked about the older board. It would get annoying when a thread became unmanageable, but it was nice to see the action on a thread and watch it grow.

Anyway, I will try to be a bit more active now that we're moved in.

Amadeus

4/16/2019 10:21 pm  #2

Re: It Is Good To Be Here...

Anytime you want to see replies, you can see the total of replies to any post just by opening up the section, say Politics & General Discussion and every topic is there with its replies and views listed next to them.  When a topic has replies, you just open the topic and it's all laid out before you, in the order in which it was posted.

Quoting is going to become important so that responding to things way down the page will show the quote and then the response.

There's a small learning curve as the forum doesn't have what's called "threaded posts" like the old boards.  It has sequential posts.

When you come on board, click on the SHOW NEW POSTS at the top right (under administration).  See my posts in the questions, comments, etc board for more details.

Board footera