Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2022 8:21 am  #1

Check out all of the updated posts in this forum. LOL

I resurrected a bunch of them and added comments.  They were interesting to look over.  Have at it too. 

Just click on the actual BOARD, which is to the left, rather than only on the LATEST POST which is on the right.

Then you'll see there are 19 threads in The Back Alley

FIRST IS THE INDEX OF BOARDS WITHIN THE FORUM.  CLICK ON THE LEFT WHERE IT SAYS "THE BACK ALLEY" UNMODERATED DISCUSSION --- NOT ON THE RIGHT WHERE IT ONLY BRINGS YOU TO THE LATEST POST(S).

[url=https://ibb.co/vjQdv4P]BELOW IS A LIST OF THE CURRENT THREADS AVAILABLE IN THE BACK ALLEY  (they are not clickable here as it's only an image of what's there. but showing how to get there from here.

[/url]

6/30/2022 9:15 am  #2

Re: Check out all of the updated posts in this forum. LOL

Did I miss something? Everything is gone?

6/30/2022 8:35 pm  #3

Re: Check out all of the updated posts in this forum. LOL

Of course not.  There's DOZENS of threads.  I was merely  joking about the additions I added to several of the older threads.  Just open THE BACK ALLEY -- FULL BOARD and you'll see all of the other threads rather than just opening the one that shows on the right that is just the most RECENT post.  We tend to all stick to a single one and keep filling it.  After 20 pages or so, the software can start deleting pages. 

So, I wanted to start a new thread is all and add on to the older ones.

Board footera