Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2024 5:34 pm  #2401

Re: New discussion thread for "grousing about" and letting off steam

Pikes got in an argument with him, and apparently Observer is taking SES' side and getting uppity again.

Typical born-againie, a real hater.  Nothing new for her, obviously.

And m'boy GOG is worried about me, it seems - so nice to have fans! lol

greenman

4/14/2024 6:56 pm  #2402

Yeah, Shadow is the opposite of what she pretends to be.  No surprises there. 

The one and ONLY time that Shadow was ever nice to me is when she thought that I might be ripe to turn into one of her believers.  The second she realized that it was NEVER going to happen, she turned back into who she really is.  A nasty cow.

4/15/2024 6:27 am  #2403

Ken's announcement that I'm 'permanently banned' on his precious board is no surprise:  I told him I wasn't coming back (at least not as long as he's running it).  It wasn't going to work; his 'moderation' is a combination of straining at gnats and swallowing camels. Nitpicking who is and isn't violating his ABSURD rule about DNRs as the board descends into anarchy and resentment.  it's been bad a long time.

DFM, of all people, has it right:

I hope not, even though we usually disagree.

Posted by DFM on April 14, 2024, 9:46 pm, in reply to "Is greenman banned?"

Diverse opinions are the foundations of all productive intellectual exchange. If we all thought the same way, the BB would be very dull indeed.

[clap, clap, clap]

That's what it's about, alright, or SHOULD be. And that's what it stopped being quite awhile back.

So long and good luck to its participants. Well, most of them, anyway.

greenman

4/18/2024 3:32 pm  #2404

I didn't want to discuss this on the open boards, but I will be offline beginning May 1 until the end of my rehab. I mean, I hope I get connection, but I don't want people worrying. Time for the first of two hip replacements (yeeee). Funny part I will have rehab in part of the facility where my husband is long term. Gotta hide!

4/18/2024 5:30 pm  #2405

Trish wrote:

I didn't want to discuss this on the open boards, but I will be offline beginning May 1 until the end of my rehab. I mean, I hope I get connection, but I don't want people worrying. Time for the first of two hip replacements (yeeee). Funny part I will have rehab in part of the facility where my husband is long term. Gotta hide!

Godspeed that all goes well and you heal completely, renewed, and pain free.

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

4/18/2024 6:59 pm  #2406

Trish wrote:

I didn't want to discuss this on the open boards, but I will be offline beginning May 1 until the end of my rehab. I mean, I hope I get connection, but I don't want people worrying. Time for the first of two hip replacements (yeeee). Funny part I will have rehab in part of the facility where my husband is long term. I Gotta hide!

===================================

I hope that it all goes well and quickly!  If you're going to be in an acute rehab, then yeah, they should have internet connectivity for you.  Both of mine did. 

I'm sorry you're having to go through having both hips replaced! Not fun!

It'll be worth it Trish!  Everyone I know whose had them is very happy they did!

4/19/2024 11:24 am  #2407

Trish wrote:

Best wishes, Trish. Hope this goes well and you end up a lot more comfortable and mobile.  Get well soon!

greenman

4/25/2024 6:42 am  #2408

So disgusting to see how extremism is spreading on Yellow.

Not only the usual extremist rankings of DFM, GOG and SES (plus imported idiots like Deanna) but now even KR is turning into one of them.  Lately he's become the same kind of pro-Israel, anti-protester reactionary as the others.

Thank goodness Bean's back and speaking out against this reactionary GARBAGE.

greenman

4/25/2024 10:15 am  #2409

What gets me is the blatant laziness about fact checking. Deanna is the worst about this, posting email letters filled with lies or half truths. I do some fact checking on these, and correct a bit. But WHY if you want to be taken seriously wouldn't you do proper research?

4/25/2024 10:28 am  #2410

greenman wrote:

So disgusting to see how extremism is spreading on Yellow.

Not only the usual extremist rankings of DFM, GOG and SES (plus imported idiots like Deanna) but now even KR is turning into one of them. Lately he's become the same kind of pro-Israel, anti-protester reactionary as the others.

Thank goodness Bean's back and speaking out against this reactionary GARBAGE.

=============================

Well, I think that KR is wrong, not an extremist.  Everyone is entitled to feel super strongly about a few topics, even our usual allies.

DFM is clearly an AH extremist on multiple topics. He fancies himself the smartest guy in the room and pretends extra knowledge and education that he lacks.  Therefore, he's made himself into a rigid idjit to laugh at.

SES is an AH and a jerk who gets ugly about everything, especially if it tweaks "liberals".  He fancies himself the smartest guy in the room on the surface, but he is a bundle of insecurities and fear of being found out, so constantly brags and acts out on the internet because he feels "small" in real life.  His entire RL is a lie so he compensates on the boards.  He is afraid of his wife.

GOG is just an ancient, proudly racist dingbat who is losing his marbles. He fancies himself as quite smart and more informed that most.  Who knows?  Maybe he was in his prime before dementia took over.  He occasionally sees the other side, except on religion and racism.

KR is nasty to anyone he disagrees with, particularly conservatives and the religious. He, too, fancies himself the smartest guy in the room and he's supremely confident that he's always right.  I think he's a highly successful guy but locked in a mind set he cannot break free of for any reason.  His lack of manners bewilders me.  Perhaps he MUST use them IRL and so he acts out on the boards?

Obviously, just my POV, I could be wrong, but I rather doubt it after years of studying their behaviors and reactions.

Bean is very familiar to me, but I can't quite put my finger on who he is.  I suspected Amadeus and still do, but IDK.  In any case, I like and respect him.

4/25/2024 11:39 am  #2411

Yeah, it's more an aberration in KR's case.

I think it's some kind of virus communicable down in Texas.  Without knowing it, you suddenly find yourself sounding like TEXRA..

greenman

4/25/2024 1:18 pm  #2412

GOG is once again taking issue with what other people write, especially on "his" threads.
He is as loose with his terms as with his idiotic beliefs ETs inhabit the moon.  

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

4/25/2024 11:39 pm  #2413

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

GOG is once again taking issue with what other people write, especially on "his" threads.
He is as loose with his terms as with his idiotic beliefs ETs inhabit the moon.  

Yet he hijacks everyone else's threads. Too bad for him.

4/27/2024 12:09 pm  #2414

OMG yes, no one thread jacks or kibitzes on threads remotely as badly as GOG.

Either it's crazy religious or 'scientific' disinformation, or he's posting stupid little one-liner attacks on other posters.

Totally disruptive influence.

greenman

Yesterday 7:00 pm  #2415

Why do morons like SES and Mongo constantly attack EVs?

I assume it has something to do with their reactionary politics ('fossil fuel good, electrics BAAAAD!)..

"Ford just reported a massive loss on every electric vehicle it sold"

Posted by CE0802 on April 28, 2024, 4:40 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/24/business/ford-earnings-ev-losses/index.html

New York CNN — Ford’s electric vehicle unit reported that losses soared in the first quarter to $1.3 billion, or $132,000 for each of the 10,000 vehicles it sold in the first three months of the year, helping to drag down earnings for the company overall.

Ford said it expects Model e will have losses of $5 billion for the full year.

“Americans don’t want EVs at levels Biden’s climate hysteria require,” author and businessman Andy Puzder wrote on X. “Ford’s EV Q1 losses soared to
$1.3 billion — a ridiculous $132,000 per EV sold. All Ford’s profits came from combustion engine vehicle sales. Collectivist policies destroy prosperity.”

Now, somehow, the company that QUIT MAKING CARS IN FAVOR OF PICKUPS AND SUVs...is 'collectivist?'

What a maroon.

ps - more about this idiot Puzder:

'Puzder published his second book entitled 'The Capitalist Comeback: The Trump Boom and the Left’s Plot to Stop It' in 2018.'

A crypto-nazi Trumper, IOW..

Last edited by greenman (Yesterday 7:04 pm)

greenman

Board footera