Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2021 11:56 am  #91

Re: New discussion thread for "grousing about" and letting off steam

Yes, I think that most know that you have very limited access to the guts of the R&E board and NO ability to ban IPs.

Can you lock individual posts?  If so, then if you HAD to, you could lock smaller threads one post at a time IF you had the time, which I'm fairly sure that you do not.

9/19/2021 12:14 pm  #92

BTW, I should add that you or Ken removed nearly EVERYTHING I send to you that blatantly breaks your rules or gets extremely nasty with someone.  It's rare that either of you disagree as I don't send "fluff" to complain about.

I can't ask for more than that, aside of wondering when Ken will have had his fill of certain poster's CRAP and decide that enough is enough.

9/19/2021 1:20 pm  #93

Ken will ban someone for life for some alleged insult from MONTHS earlier; but a creep who’s been crapping on his board and his posters for YEARS gets a lifetime exemption from his own bad behavior in exchange for a little flattery.

That’s just Ken.  And why his board is the way it is…smh

greenman

9/19/2021 5:48 pm  #94

I have NO idea what transpired between you two so cannot comment with any degree of knowledge.  I DO know that Ken was extremely upset by whatever it was but that's all he said and I didn't push him since he made it clear that he wasn't about to elaborate on a private conversation or trash you to someone else.

But no one can find the rhyme or reason to why mongo continues to get away with his crap, least of all me. 

9/20/2021 8:27 am  #95

I really don't understand it either. Mondo is bad, but SES has never even been chastised from what I can tell. 
I just checked and there is a way to lock individual threads. However, they're ones Im probably gonna delete anyway. BTW I check your messages every morning and thank you. 

9/20/2021 8:49 am  #96

Woodbine needs help. His pooter may have done what my pooter did twice when I was locked out. 
https://members.boardhost.com/woodbine/msg/1632071751.html

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

9/20/2021 11:53 am  #97

Trish wrote:

I really don't understand it either. Mondo is bad, but SES has never even been chastised from what I can tell. 
I just checked and there is a way to lock individual threads. However, they're ones Im probably gonna delete anyway. BTW I check your messages every morning and thank you. 

I appreciate that and I know that you do your best.
BTW, check your email. I sent you some information that you might need.

9/20/2021 12:04 pm  #98

It looks like GOG is back on R&E, and although many (if not most) of his comments have been deleted, he's immediately back to spamming ant-vax, COVID denial delusions. I know most of y'all don't care about Mondo's board, but GOG and his fellow conspiracist "Rebel" have managed to challenge a couple of the far-right zealots over there in the race to make that board unpleasant. There are good posters and good discussions to be had, but wading through the conspiracist twaddle (and the inevitable derision and insults to non-conspiracists it contains) is annoying AF. For the sake of R&E, I really hope GOG wears out his welcome (again) in short order. In the mean time, I'll likely be a bit merciless... 

9/20/2021 12:17 pm  #99

I emailed them both the second I saw him there. 

He had the friggin' nerve to ask me about my sister's surgery and if it was Covid or heart related. What a P.O.S.  He obviously intended to use the info to add to his @sshattery !!

9/20/2021 1:05 pm  #100

GOG’s anti-vaxxer BS borders on the criminal, always has.  And like most conspiracists, he takes any criticism as confirmation that he’s the one who’s ‘correct,’ and that his ‘secret’ sources of information, likewise.  And SES is pretty much on the same page, if not quite so credulous.

Mongo’s s—board of course encourages GOG’s and much other garbage.  No idea why anyone would think there are ‘worthwhile discussions’ there; other than Poppet and KR, those posting there are generally the very worst and lowest form of human being on Boardhost. Laughing Lady, Deanna, TEXRA, Ted and Otis barely have a hundred IQ points between them. TEXRA hates ‘this’ America; Otis gleefully admits to being a ‘deplorable terrorist.’  That’s what they say about THEMSELVES.

Hell, even Mongo doesn’t spend much time playing in that cesspool…lol

greenman

9/20/2021 1:20 pm  #101

Oh man, Sia I nearly blew a gasket over the post about her surgery. I wish there was a way to post little bomb images when something like that gets blown away. I may figure it out. Time to amp up the heat

9/20/2021 2:17 pm  #102

Trish wrote:

Oh man, Sia I nearly blew a gasket over the post about her surgery. I wish there was a way to post little bomb images when something like that gets blown away. I may figure it out. Time to amp up the heat

-------------------------------------------------------
You could always edit the posts and put this inside
https://i.gifer.com/4i5S.gif   inside of [img]and[/img]

9/20/2021 4:16 pm  #103

greenman wrote:

GOG’s anti-vaxxer BS borders on the criminal, always has. And like most conspiracists, he takes any criticism as confirmation that he’s the one who’s ‘correct,’ and that his ‘secret’ sources of information, likewise. And SES is pretty much on the same page, if not quite so credulous.

Mongo’s s—board of course encourages GOG’s and much other garbage. No idea why anyone would think there are ‘worthwhile discussions’ there; other than Poppet and KR, those posting there are generally the very worst and lowest form of human being on Boardhost. Laughing Lady, Deanna, TEXRA, Ted and Otis barely have a hundred IQ points between them. TEXRA hates ‘this’ America; Otis gleefully admits to being a ‘deplorable terrorist.’ That’s what they say about THEMSELVES.

--------------------------------------------------

Spot on IMHO...

9/20/2021 6:00 pm  #104

So, it turns out, GOG's ban ended months ago when it seemed the pandemic was over.

I guess that just one more reason to avoid R&E.

Siiiigh.

9/20/2021 6:27 pm  #105

GOG had the f***ing nerve to pester me AGAIN about her, trying to get details to use in his insanity.  He can go f*** himself.

9/21/2021 12:21 am  #106

Buncha HORSE POO on mongo's board today.  First time I wander over in eons and I find THIS CRAP...
Starring GOG as GOG
Mongo as SARGE & CONCERNED & FRED SANFORD & SLICK (as if we don't all know WHO it really is)
FYI = GOG isn't banned, he just got a ton of posts deleted.
-----------------------------------

Banned again at Yellow belly.

Posted by GOG on September 20, 2021, 11:54 am
Just when my March down the board was in full rout of the majority of morons over there. too. LOLS:-)). Sad, Ken cannot tolerate a full plethora of honest journalism backed by facts.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Message Thread 

• Banned again at Yellow belly. - GOG September 20, 2021, 11:54 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a old woman over there
Posted by concerned on September 20, 2021, 1:38 pm, in reply to "Banned again at Yellow belly.
"that controls the board, she once posted on the back ally that she only has power to delete post on R&E , then went on to say that she wished that she had the power to ban on the R&E like she did the other board that she moderates.

So that ushers the question, have you pissed off any old women ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Sia: Well HE sounds quite mixed up... I don't moderate on R&E, never have, never will. That's Trish. and Trish doesn't moderate on Blue. So, someone is VERY confused)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're conflating Trish and Sia.
Posted by 7:77 on September 20, 2021, 1:55 pm, in reply to "There's a old woman over there
"Perhaps "confused" would be a better screen nick than "concerned."
----------------------------------------------
You sure are a busybody.
Posted by Sarge on September 20, 2021, 1:58 pm, in reply to "You're conflating Trish and Sia.
"It looks like GOG is back on R&E, and although many (if not most) of his comments have been deleted, he's immediately back to spamming ant-vax, COVID denial delusions. I know most of y'all don't care about Mondo's board, but GOG and his fellow conspiracist "Rebel" have managed to challenge a couple of the far-right zealots over there in the race to make that board unpleasant. There are good posters and good discussions to be had, but wading through the conspiracist twaddle (and the inevitable derision and insults to non-conspiracists it contains) is annoying AF. For the sake of R&E, I really hope GOG wears out his welcome (again) in short order. In the mean time, I'll likely be a bit merciless...  (Poppet's post)
--------------------------------------------------------------------  

• And another busybody.
  • Posted by Sarge on September 20, 2021, 2:01 pm, in reply to "You sure are a busybody.
  • "GOG’s anti-vaxxer BS borders on the criminal, always has. And like most conspiracists, he takes any criticism as confirmation that he’s the one who’s ‘correct,’ and that his ‘secret’ sources of information, likewise. And SES is pretty much on the same page, if not quite so credulous.

• Mongo’s s—board of course encourages GOG’s and much other garbage. No idea why anyone would think there are ‘worthwhile discussions’ there; other than Poppet and KR, those posting there are generally the very worst and lowest form of human being on Boardhost. Laughing Lady, Deanna, TEXRA, Ted and Otis barely have a hundred IQ points between them. TEXRA hates ‘this’ America; Otis gleefully admits to being a ‘deplorable terrorist.’ That’s what they say about THEMSELVES.

greenman

------------------------------------------------------------------------  

• And the b itch
  • Posted by Sarge on September 20, 2021, 2:04 pm, in reply to "And another busybody.
  • "I emailed them both the second I saw him there.
  • He had the friggin' nerve to ask me about my sister's surgery and if it was Covid or heart related. What a P.O.S. He obviously intended to use the info to add to his @sshattery !!  (My post here)

Yeah she doesn't come to this board.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEN'S RESPONSE TO GOG'S CLAIM THAT HE IS BANNED ON R&E.

I installed a new refrigerator today. I did not have time to ban you yet.
Posted by Ken C on September 20, 2021, 1:38 pm, in reply to "Banned again at Yellow belly.
" Maybe I will have time to ban you later.

Maybe I will just post a warning.

Maybe I will warn everyone else to not believe your claims.
------------------------------------------------------------
AND "SARGE" AKA mongo's RESPONSE TO THE IDIOT CONFLATION OF TRISH & I
And Trieh takes her ORDERS from the other old lady  
Posted by Sarge on September 20, 2021, 2:45 pm, in reply to "There's a old woman over there
"By Trish
I just wanted everyone to know that I do not have the ability to lock threads or ban posters. I do talk to ken about issues, particularly SES and Mondo of late, but I never fully understand his reasoning. I just handle the matters to which I have access.

I just checked and there is a way to lock individual threads. However, they're ones Im probably gonna delete anyway. BTW I check your messages every morning and thank you.  (Trish)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
the only reason you don't like Mondo is that
Posted by concerned on September 20, 2021, 3:22 pm, in reply to "And Trieh takes her ORDERS from the other old lady
"you disagree with his views.

Mondo is a good guy. you shouldn't hate someone just because they disagree with you. Same with SES.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POPPET'S RESPONSE TO GOG'S COMPLAINT ABOUT BEING BANNED
Bwahahahahahahaha!
Posted by 7:77 on September 20, 2021, 12:18 pm, in reply to "Banned again at Yellow belly.
"That didn't take long. Let me guess: your return was provisional upon your refraining from posting conspiracist twaddle about the pandemic, wasn't it? But your (literally) insane obsession prevented your from following the instructions of the forum owner and you got immediately chucked out again, right?

Priceless.
--------------------------------------------------------
But at least we get to watch you chase him around this board and obsess over him here.
Posted by Sarge on September 20, 2021, 1:32 pm, in reply to "Bwahahahahahahaha!"
--------------------------------------------------------

PURE LUNACY BY GOG follows:

IT'S PRETTY FLIPPIN' OBVIOUS WHO IS PLAYING NEARLY ALL OF THE PARTS OVER THERE. ... MONGO THE AH

9/21/2021 8:02 am  #107

I am going to try something new with deletions - essentially a post saying WHY they were deleted so there's no hearsay, gossip, and other childishness from grown-ass people who should know better.

9/21/2021 9:55 am  #108

A significant amount of abuse occurs, exists, and persists on R&E. Non political topics are made political, select people are hounded and attacked just because, and conspiracy theory and medical misinformation assault reason, common sense, and truth. Greenman's ongoing banishment for much less in face of this yells hypocrisy. Altogether reallty boring too. 

9/21/2021 10:15 am  #109

I stand by my previous remarks about both Mongo’s and Kenny Boy’s boards, of course.

Two comments:

One, so glad to get a repost on Mongo’s board, thanks, ‘Sarge!’  Always glad to let you vermin know what I think of you!

Second, loved Kenny Boy’s ‘maybe I’ll do this, maybe I’ll do that, maybe I’ll do something else’ comment.  It perfectly encapsulates his whole style of board moderation.

I just hope that his DRIVING isn’t that indecisive…

greenman

9/21/2021 10:44 am  #110

In all fairness, it seemed like Ken was being sarcastic.  Maybe I misunderstood, but that's how I initially took it.

9/21/2021 4:23 pm  #111

Well the white board is certainly having a hayday. Maybe if we're lucky they'll pass out from the lack of oxygen getting to most of their brains. Whatever.

I will worry about contributing posters and the rest can either contact myself or ken, or not. 

Last edited by Trish (9/21/2021 4:31 pm)

9/21/2021 7:31 pm  #112

Trish wrote:

Well the white board is certainly having a hayday. Maybe if we're lucky they'll pass out from the lack of oxygen getting to most of their brains. Whatever.

I will worry about contributing posters and the rest can either contact myself or ken, or not. 

-----------------------------------------
Oh?  I haven't bothered to go look.  I'm sure it just got nastier and nastier.  As usual.

9/21/2021 8:44 pm  #113

Thank you Trish for steps to rein in the deliberate antagonism on R&E. Posts with intent to antagonize is a principal problem. Articles cut and pasted, not written in our own words, or even soliciting our opinion or response require so little effort, they clog the site... one can just as easily clog a toilet with massive wads of tp. I encourage you to apply the Newton truism of equal action to the opposite side, if not for C&P proper, for predictable antagonist response that illicits MOTS. Give the psychopathy and sociopathy a chance to really show and expose itself. Cause for the necessary following surgery should be easy to see.

9/23/2021 10:29 am  #114

Siagiah wrote:

Trish wrote:

-----------------------------------------
Oh?  I haven't bothered to go look.  I'm sure it just got nastier and nastier.  As usual.

It is, at least when reading a lot of Mondo’s, Tex’s, and Otis’ posts.  They’re loud Trumpist vermin, of course.  Nothing but hate.

An amusing post was this one by GOG, which illustrates his pompous, arrogant side nicely…including a vaguely threatening closing comment.

‘Posted by GOG on September 22, 2021, 11:35 pm

Took off this morning early for Costco, and other outlets. This is my quarterly shopping sojourn for winter household items, and food basics. Towels, wash cloths, batteries, medical stuff, paper towels, etc.. Had a beer and fries with a friend. Later enjoyed a big scoop of chocolate Icecream on a cone. All very pleasant. Inflation is becoming rampant. Various staple items at Costco were missing from shelves, Some inferior substitutes. Packages getting smaller. Prices up. Ended up back at my locale after a four hour drive round trip. Went into local supermarket. Was verbally attacked by some jerk who claimed I was not six feet away. I was 5 1/2 feet. I basically told him to go ‘f’ himself, and shouted out that he and the cashier were commiserating a mere two to three apart feet up at the credit card insert thingy. We all wore masks. No doubt he has had both jabs given his hysteria.. At which point the moron threatened to tear my head off. LOLS:—))). Of course all the shoppers were wide eyed at this ruckus. . Finally he left the store. But not before stating the hat I was wearing, a very fine hand made Panama, did not look good on me. Hahaha. I laughed and said “that tells me you like my hat.” Of course he did. The entire tirade on his part was he was jealous of me looking so fine. He looked like shite with his long stringey hair tied up in a filthy looking pony tail. When I go out of here to the bigger small city, I make an effort to dress up. Polish cotton pants, new long sleeve T shirt top quality. Brand new high end shoes,, and a great looking hat. Pseudo Ivy League. People around here dress like slobs. Same old tired jeans, crap tennis shoes, cheap everything. The poor look is everywhere. Few bother having some pride of appearance. It’s pathetic. Anyway. I know who the moron is. It’s a small town. I take my time.’

greenman

9/23/2021 12:36 pm  #115

He's so weird and comes off like a complete AH.

He's a nasty sort, so of course no one wants him near them

9/24/2021 1:12 pm  #116

Latest Mongo lie…and (banned) political post:

‘Latest Government Lie ...

Posted by Mondo Fuego™ on September 24, 2021, 10:32 am
"Spending plan is all paid for."

The "Spending Plan" will result in massive increases in national debt and inflation.

Increases in corporate tax will result in higher consumer prices because the corporations will pass the increased tax off to the consumer. That's inflation.

We are already seeing substantial increases in rents, housing, materials, supplies, food and energy. Grocery prices are skyrocketing.

Your federal government is your worst enemy in the long run.‘

But only if it’s  DEM government, right, douchebag?  Thought so…

greenman

9/24/2021 9:12 pm  #117

All pictures I attempt to upload from the imgbb appear with a broken picture icon. 
I tried several remedies, but none worked. Occurs anywhere on Boardhost.
This is a new problem. Any ideas?

below this text should be a picture. All I see is a broken picture icon. 

9/24/2021 9:50 pm  #118

I see a moth or butterfly, brown

9/24/2021 9:54 pm  #119

How are you uploading pix?  What is your process? Are you using the link at the bottom of the posting box? Or are you using https://imgbb.com/ directly? 
I cannot use the link at the bottom of the posting box. It screws up every time.  So I go directly to the page where I have a log in (you can get one too) and do it from there. Once uploaded from my computer, I just copy the link given and paste it directly. No need to configure it or use the pix box below the posting box as it's already configured on the img site.

9/24/2021 9:56 pm  #120

Here is your link.  Can you see the pix?  It's exactly what you posted and I CAN see the brown moth

Board footera