Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2020 10:55 pm  #1

yome never stops proselytizing, no matter how many times he's asked

yome never stops proselytizing, no matter how many times he's asked  to cut the crap.  I'm DONE being "nice" about it.  I've asked him repeatedly to stop and he only gets worse.  Same as he did on old Blue.  So, I asked Ken for a DNR against him.  I'm tired of being disrespected by a clown like yome who USES his supposed beliefs to annoy other people.

He behaves like a jerk and then tries to "make nice" by telling you to have a nice day and "Jesus loves you".  Then posts extended scriptural garbage after it.

BLAH.

2/01/2020 11:22 pm  #2

Re: yome never stops proselytizing, no matter how many times he's asked

You know how Mondofuego ridicules me when I attach a personal experience, or write about the same. 
You know, the bloviated bragging self important sh!t? 

I am finding the most interesting things on the one site where he isn't yet banned. 
So I slightly modified the cartoon he attached to one of my posts, implied to be me.
This is in response to his alleged honor by Lamar Alexander. I would not care if anyone
shared a personal experience like that. Bragging? No. Not at all. But in his case since
he can't let live, the same courtesy should apply. If the figure on the far left resembles
our boy, it's coincidental coincedence. 

As for Yome, it just goes on and on.
Lock him and jb in a room together... in Mondo's hotel. 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (2/01/2020 11:25 pm)

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

2/01/2020 11:35 pm  #3

This is the synopsis of Lamar's statement:
 Alexander Statement on Impeachment Witness Vote    Posted on January 30, 2020“I worked with other senators to make sure that we have the right to ask for more documents and witnesses, but there is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven and that does not meet the United States Constitution’s high bar for an impeachable offense. …The Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year’s ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate. “The question then is not whether the president did it, but whether the United States Senate or the American people should decide what to do about what he did. I believe that the Constitution provides that the people should make that decision in the presidential election that begins in Iowa on Monday. …Our founding documents provide for duly elected presidents who serve with ‘the consent of the governed,’ not at the pleasure of the United States Congress. Let the people decide.” – Senator Lamar Alexander 

THING IS, UNLESS THEY SEE MORE EVIDENCE, HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY SAY THAT THE BEHAVIOR DOESN'T RISE TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL BAR FOR REMOVAL.  TOTALLY MAKES ZERO SENSE TO DENY WITNESSES TO APPEAR AS IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'LL ALL SAY.

I DIDN'T SEE THE CRAP POSTED OVER ON WW, BUT I'M NOT SURPRISED.  FUNNY LIKENESS !!

2/02/2020 12:31 am  #4

Siagiah wrote:

This is the synopsis of Lamar's statement:
 Alexander Statement on Impeachment Witness Vote Posted on January 30, 2020“I worked with other senators to make sure that we have the right to ask for more documents and witnesses, but there is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven and that does not meet the United States Constitution’s high bar for an impeachable offense. …The Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year’s ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate. “The question then is not whether the president did it, but whether the United States Senate or the American people should decide what to do about what he did. I believe that the Constitution provides that the people should make that decision in the presidential election that begins in Iowa on Monday. …Our founding documents provide for duly elected presidents who serve with ‘the consent of the governed,’ not at the pleasure of the United States Congress. Let the people decide.” – Senator Lamar Alexander 

THING IS, UNLESS THEY SEE MORE EVIDENCE, HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY SAY THAT THE BEHAVIOR DOESN'T RISE TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL BAR FOR REMOVAL.  TOTALLY MAKES ZERO SENSE TO DENY WITNESSES TO APPEAR AS IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'LL ALL SAY.

I DIDN'T SEE THE CRAP POSTED OVER ON WW, BUT I'M NOT SURPRISED.  FUNNY LIKENESS !!

Good to know bribery and extortion, both felonies in all 50 US states, don't meet the GOP Senate - Constitutional high bar for high crimes and misdemeanors.  Do you suppose capital murder is now a misdemeanor? 

I saw yome's post. This is why airlines used to provide barf bags. 

hate will send you to the mental institution.
Good new is that Christ loves you and and wants to save you from your self.

Yome reminds me of Bill the Lizard from Alice in Wonderland. 

2/02/2020 1:50 am  #5

yome's BS proselytizing never ends. Now GOG thinks he should be doing it too. I'm fed up with them both.

2/02/2020 3:52 pm  #6

GOG proselytizing is just comical.  A racist jackanapes like him presuming to dictate religious beliefs and morality to others?  It is to laugh...

I just mock the guy most of the time.  Although I find his racism vulgar and offensive, it's not as bad as his constant spamming of almost EVERY post by everyone, often for no reason at all.

While I don't hate him, I see why he's been banned multiple times.  Like Bauer, although in a diffefrent way, he's just extremely annoying.

Last edited by greenman (2/02/2020 3:53 pm)

greenman

2/02/2020 3:55 pm  #7

Most comical post subject line ever by Ted, on the White Whine board.

Quite apart from his ridiculous, nonsensical term 'Qrats,' it's so very, very wrong it just made me laugh.

We KNOW Trump keeps his promises... no matter HOW many Qrats, media - [b]Ted January 31, 2020, 7:52 pm[/b]

greenman

2/02/2020 6:19 pm  #8

WOW, that's insane from teddikins. Then again, he's always been dumber'n'dirt.

Agreed on GOG's spamming of EVERY POST.   He's relentless too.  Not as BAD as yome, but still a real pest.  I don't hate him either.  Occasionally, I almost like him, he can be amusing or even interesting at times, but then he spouts off more of his racist garbage and I'm DONE.  His nonsensical conspiracies, I generally ignore and just don't open, but it's hard to look away from his blatant and proud racism.

2/02/2020 7:56 pm  #9

Side by side comparison of health and activity

Blue board activity over about 24 hours, and approximately 30% of activity for the period
White board activity over 72 hours and 100% of activity for the period. 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (2/02/2020 8:02 pm)

2/02/2020 8:51 pm  #10

Siagiah wrote:

WOW, that's insane from teddikins. Then again, he's always been dumber'n'dirt.

Agreed on GOG's spamming of EVERY POST.   He's relentless too.  Not as BAD as yome, but still a real pest.  I don't hate him either.  Occasionally, I almost like him, he can be amusing or even interesting at times, but then he spouts off more of his racist garbage and I'm DONE.  His nonsensical conspiracies, I generally ignore and just don't open, but it's hard to look away from his blatant and proud racism.

GOG is a victim of conspiracy theories. If just a hint of conspiracy exists, he believes it.
Most ludicrous are his weather manipulation conspiracy theories, where he believes 
people are controlling the weather. 
A smiliar kind of insanity affected Michael Jackson, and was told me by one of his bodyguards. 
Jackson believed clouds in the sky moved because he was watching them, and made them 
move. GOG might be a candidate for a brain so fried from drugs, he's paranoid schizophrenic. 
Deanna has dementia, 
jb has Bauer's Baha'ini- acquired when he ate a piece of toast with the face of Jesus burned on it.
He's been trying to get the taste ouf of his mouth ever since, hence the sole topic of his mondotony. 
Yome suffers from proselyte gland enlargement, and CuPiD has Ed Zachary Disease. 
His face and ass look Ed Zachary alike. 

What do you think his little hornies are, now that you see them from behind? 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (2/02/2020 11:46 pm)

2/02/2020 10:03 pm  #11

LOL

2/04/2020 6:42 pm  #12

2/04/2020 7:20 pm  #13

How STUPID is that ??  Bloomberg isn't even competing in Iowa, NH, SC, or Nevada. 

His insulting name-calling isn't worth commenting on.  It's the usual childishness we've all come to expect from him.  Notice how much like tRUMP it is ??

Obviously, Steyer did do badly.  Less than 1% of delegates.  But the STORY remains BIDEN.  He is 4th, at best.  That's very bad for him.

2/05/2020 2:08 am  #14

Siagiah wrote:

How STUPID is that ??  Bloomberg isn't even competing in Iowa, NH, SC, or Nevada. 

His insulting name-calling isn't worth commenting on.  It's the usual childishness we've all come to expect from him.  Notice how much like tRUMP it is ??

Obviously, Steyer did do badly.  Less than 1% of delegates.  But the STORY remains BIDEN.  He is 4th, at best.  That's very bad for him.

Ed Zachary disease. 
Ed Zachary like Trump. 

Bloomberg's ads are all over out here. If he is as impressive in real life as his ads, he may overtake everyone else. In those ads, he's hitting all the correct buttons, and his target is Trump. I don't care for his billionaire oligarchy. But I am willing to listen to his proposals.

If what you posted about Sanders becomes well known, he'll be done, except for a loyal base like Trump, who won't accept it.

Biden is probably done now. Trump's getting the Ukraine mileage for which he extorted.

That leaves Warren, Buttigieg and Klobuchar. I can see Bloomberg pair up with any of those three for a strong combo ticket. Its early, but if what we know holds true, I suspect a Bloomberg-Warren ticket might landslide over Trump. 

2/05/2020 9:41 am  #15

HH showed up on R & E as 'Karma,' and wouldn't you just know it, a poster named 'PAR' showed up IMMEDIATELY and began denouncing him as 'the banned poster, Heavy Hemi.'  Gee, I wonder who that thoughtful and yet unknown poster 'PAR' could be?

lol

You know Mongo keeps close tabs on R & E, because whenever Hemi shows up, so does he, almost immediately.  To denounce HH as a 'banned poster,' even though he himself is banned.   What a joke...

greenman

2/05/2020 11:55 am  #16

greenman wrote:

HH showed up on R & E as 'Karma,' and wouldn't you just know it, a poster named 'PAR' showed up IMMEDIATELY and began denouncing him as 'the banned poster, Heavy Hemi.'  Gee, I wonder who that thoughtful and yet unknown poster 'PAR' could be?

lol

You know Mongo keeps close tabs on R & E, because whenever Hemi shows up, so does he, almost immediately.  To denounce HH as a 'banned poster,' even though he himself is banned.   What a joke...

You can't ban CuPiD. Like any cancer, he comes roaring back as colon, lung, pancreas, brain, prostate, testicular, breast or some other form, because he's impervious to chemo. 

Announcing the ban violates Ken's order not to discuss banned posters. Monitoring Mondo is a big job, sometimes requiring daily clean up from his cowardly overnight visits. Mondo published HH's real name, or what he believes is HH's real name numerous times, and both HH and the person Mondo named have cause for libel suits against him. Mondo by his real name is under criminal investigation for felony stalking. 

2/05/2020 8:02 pm  #17

It was absolutely ridiculous what went down there.  On Ken's birthday, no less. 

2/05/2020 10:52 pm  #18

Siagiah wrote:

It was absolutely ridiculous what went down there.  On Ken's birthday, no less. 

They don't care. Even if they knew, they wouldn't care. 

I went out at break to feed the meter and discovered my parked car was struck by a hit and run driver.
Dented and slightly crumpled my rear bumper on the driver side corner. 
A witness saw it- truck with Montana plates, bumper stickers Thegoalieclub, and Trump/Pence 2020.
Driver fled. Possibly a GI.
Called police and file a report.
I have a wicked sore throat and am getting sick.
I wonder if Ken drinks?
I might start. 

2/05/2020 11:07 pm  #19

Damn, that stinks.  I hope they catch the guy.

They knew it was his birthday.  I posted it this morning. 

My Dad always said to gargle with hot salt water.  Dump salt heavily into it.  Gargle repeatedly throughout the day/night.  It REALLY helps …

2/06/2020 4:39 pm  #20

Thanx. 
I am gargling with Dead Sea water, and drinking sweetened teepee pea tea. 
I can almost croak. 

Mondo quoting the Bible

That's almost as good as Hitler quoting the Torah. 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (2/06/2020 7:04 pm)

2/07/2020 1:29 am  #21

He's such a pompous idiot. Totally not worth the bother to even go look to see what he's up to.
Glad your throat is a little better.  Hope it isn't strep.

2/07/2020 12:03 pm  #22

Siagiah wrote:

He's such a pompous idiot. Totally not worth the bother to even go look to see what he's up to.
Glad your throat is a little better.  Hope it isn't strep.

Keep friends close, and enemies closer. 
Morphed into a cold. 

Fat Man and his base

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (2/07/2020 1:44 pm)

2/07/2020 1:20 pm  #23

Trish aka Loresinger wrote:

MF is desperate now. He's fishing. So much for him not paying attention to what we do (I know, he can't help himself). https://mb.boardhost.com/MondoFuego/msg/1581046101.html

Bringing crisis to his nation! The Mondo Fuego Hour. Disguised behind more false names and IP addresses than Carter has peanuts, or Trump tells lies, where he mocks banishment incognito, he visits us here to carry RAID back to his nest and his two or possibly three remaining loyal friends. 

2/07/2020 3:35 pm  #24

More evidence for you Pikes.  Duly saved on the Wayback Machine where it will never disappear and can be used in court even years from now.

https://mb.boardhost.com/MondoFuego/msg/1581046101.html">https://web.archive.org/web/20200207200627/https://mb.boardhost.com/MondoFuego/msg/1581046101.html

2/07/2020 5:02 pm  #25

Siagiah wrote:

More evidence for you Pikes.  Duly saved on the Wayback Machine where it will never disappear and can be used in court even years from now.

https://mb.boardhost.com/MondoFuego/msg/1581046101.html">https://web.archive.org/web/20200207200627/https://mb.boardhost.com/MondoFuego/msg/1581046101.html

The fact he keeps showing up where banned under some sockpuppet alias name shows intent not to change, or stop. The only thing he hasn't yet done, like he used to, is call someone out by real life name with more libel. I wouldn't bother with this, except he violated the ban, and Ken's trust, violates it now, and is likely to continue. 

2/07/2020 5:16 pm  #26

The Diary of a Sick, Mad Woman named SiaGhia and her Boy Toy

Posted by Mondo Fuego™ on February 6, 2020, 9:28 pm

These are some really sick people. They have been babbling about me and some of the rest of us for months in the dank, musty, foul bowels of that nasty Blew Board.

https://civilizeddiscussion.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=312

Were any of you still awake when MF barged into R&E and began posting like he owned the place. I decided to go after him for such disrespect for Ken C and lambasted him brutally. He tried to fight back, but it was an epic fail with the usual lies and nonsense. He quickly ran off and hid behind sock puppets and Dee Dee's skirts, popping up now and then under his moniker when the sock puppets went silent. No doubt changing from his anonymous proxy back and forth to his regular IP in an attempt to fool Ken, as usual.

He got what he asked for. The gist of my attacks on him were for his blatant disrespect for Ken's 18 month ban on him and his sneakiness in doing it when he KNEW Ken was working and couldn't stop him until long after the fact. THREE DAYS in a row, no less, because he found out that Ken was in dire straits trying to earn money and make up for losing 2 weeks pay because of that disgusting customer making false claims against him to avoid paying for their ride. Of course, he couldn't address THAT obvious truth, so he tried to smear me for calling him out for his gross misbehavior. Since he brought it up, I also mentioned many of his evil deeds against others, including his disgusting libel against Pikes and his online quest to convince everyone that HH is a paroled child molester. As if HH would have EVER told him, or anyone else on board, his real name. I demolished his idiotic claims. Lo and behold, out comes "HELPER" and "ASS-KING" to defend him. ROFLMAO.

Dee Dee even tried to defend him a few times, by attacking me based on lies told to her by 2 liars. ROFLMAO. EPIC FAIL, as usual.

GOG jumped in, but really didn't spend much time defending mf. Hopefully, he's got a real clue who mf really is as a person and how little character he possesses. I've noticed that GOG seems wary of trusting him, which is good because we all know what mf would do to him if he got any information he could use to hurt him. Absolutely NO scruples in mf -- ZILCH. GOG certainly found it all amusing but seemed to be a little upset because I put down most of my manners in favor of attacking a monster who more than deserved it.

In any case, MF posted MULTIPLE threads that I deliberately trashed him in, knowing that Ken would delete it all, so waged "no holds barred" attacks on him.

Of course, Ken deleted it all around 1 - 2 AM as I'd sent him the links to it all with the acknowledgement that I'd deliberately blown it up to give MF EXACTLY what he deserves for doing that to Ken, KNOWING that Ken was working his BUTT OFF trying to recoup whatever he could of his lost 2 weeks of wages. What an AH mf is to do that to him, 3 days in a row, just because he KNEW that Ken was so busy and unable to stop it until mf finished his "fun".

I think that mf was trying to make it look like he'd been accepted back when he KNOWS he's got another full year to go, IF Ken ever lets him back. I think that Ken is getting a full view of why mf is perma-banned on Blue.

We should ALL attack mf when he shows up where he's banned. He doesn't like confrontation when it is fact based and there's virtually NO DEFENSE. So he sends out his sock puppets instead. Funny thing though, "ASS-KING" pretty much admitted that he IS mf with several things that he said, displaying a vast knowledge of mf/R&E/Blueboard history directly after claiming, against all logic, that he DOESN'T know mf or even who he is on the boards. ROFLMAO. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. mongo actually admitted it. Of course, that's all gone now.

You'd all have LOVED watching mf unable to deny that he's a dishonest, unethical, immoral, juvenile, lying, DRUNKEN TROLL with nothing better to do than crash places he doesn't belong. The only thing he tried to deny is that he's a DRUNK, which we all know he is. He didn't have ANY defense for crashing in and libeling others, other than trying to deflect from it by accusing me of being "nasty" and attacking him. Yeah, I did exactly that and I'll do it again if he does something so disgusting as taking advantage of Ken's difficulties again, especially with such blatant disrespect.

I had a little fun with him tossing some "diddling little boys" accusations at him because he likes to toss it around against others in insidious ways that damage reputations. Obviously, that's not true, he's more into molesting unsuspecting females and "swinging". In his own smarmy and lecherous way, he loves lovely young ladies (over the age of consent at least) but I SERIOUSLY doubt any of them see him as anything but an old, fat clown desperate for attention and admiration from beautiful women and others that he thinks he deserves. Here's a clue for mf, getting a selfie with a star doesn't make them your friend. LOL. Seems like he thinks that it does or fools others because he used to post the photos as if he was out on the town with them and not just getting a free selfie that most stars will tolerate from their fans because they kinda have to.

I couldn't believe that he actually posted a thread looking for sympathy from others because I attacked him for crashing R&E behind Ken's back. It was too funny that he actually expected anyone to stick up for him besides DeeDee and his sock puppets.

"Poor thing" (sarcasm dripping), he must be bored and lonely with only the lame posts of the few people who frequent his dead board. Without the lame tweets and silly battles with FotM, there would be virtually NO posts there. No wonder he was BEGGING for posters he abused to come back. No wonder he let Fact of the Matter/True Grit return after trashing his board with a few hundred one word posts a few months ago. The same sort of thing that mf used to do on Blue in the middle of the night, to disrupt things.

~*~*~*~

Then, her Boy Toy "Symphony Man" Peaky Pikes chimed in:

MF must have been drinking again. Angry drunk. Drunk and a lech.
Lech and old, wrinkled, shrunken, shriveled swinger. The other day
he preached Bible verses. on R&E. And yeah, he's been on a tear.

Swingers have their circles, and truck stops have B&W mags where
they parade their lifestyle with pride. Bet you his mug and ass decorate
many a photo. Old money to burn and no talent. No self discipline.

I missed last nights assault on decency. But that too is his style.
How many times in the morning did we find our threads disrupted
from a late night MF attack?

He'd go back and find very old threads and post something tiny and hidden
to bring them back up top, and push the current discussion down and
off the page. Then there were his libelous posts about HH by real name
and me, and the accusations of child molesting! That will be his undoing,
but before that can happen, there's the ongoing criminal investigation.
Lord knows who else and how many he feloniously stalked.

He has more names and fake addresses than anyone can manage.
He requires constant management and lots of censure and deletion.
Hopefully Ken got a MF education.
Total banishment is the only effective control.
Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (1/26/2020 1:26 pm)

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony.

~*~*~*~

Then, nasty old GreenWeenie chimed in:

Doesn't surprise me that he's attacking R & E, given the success of his sockpuppet Asking and Ken's problems...and the near-death of his own worthless White Whine board.

I see Asking has now DNRed Sia, as he did me, which was another tipoff as to who he is. He's also posted a reference to his own earlier post whining about this board. And, after I derided an article he posted as Asking in a post to someone else, without mentioning him by name, he's now posted a 'reminder' about board DNRs - itself more of a violation than my post was in the first place.

DeeDee the Dimwit had a nice Freudian slip in which she mentioned Mongo by name and then claimed it was due to 'auto-correct.' What an annoying cow she is...I may end up DNRing her, given that there's absolutely no value in posting to her or even reading her empty content.

And don't even get me started about DFM and his Zionism and climate fascism....smh

What a board.

6/29/2022 1:18 am  #27

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

Side by side comparison of health and activity

Blue board activity over about 24 hours, and approximately 30% of activity for the period
White board activity over 72 hours and 100% of activity for the period. 

====================================================

and this is STILL accurate!  ha ha ha

Board footera