Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2019 9:45 am  #61

Re: FYI, I merged multiple threads if you're looking for anything you

"Some people's kids" are simply incorrigible and too stupid to still be breathing on their own.  Obviously, one of those "grown up kids" doesn't know when to just STFU and leave bad enough alone, but INSIST upon digging the hole he is in deeper and deeper. 

It's already so deep that he'll never get out of it, so WHY does he insist upon caving it in upon himself ??  Does he secretly WANT to be stopped ??

9/18/2019 12:36 pm  #62

But the attacks on the blue and yellow boards continue unabated; Mongo seems unable to live and let live, no matter the circumstances. 

They have little to nothing else in their lives. Highlight of their day is to read where they are either banned or unwelcome due to their behavior, and unable to post and cause the trouble in which they delight so much, they carry the material back to their nest for group ridicule. 

I read in that copy, Deanna's focus on my climate post. She is a high school educated, small town, hick b!tch who doesn't pay attention anymore now than when she was a b!tch in school. Clueless she called me. She said there is little snow left. Maybe from where she looks out her window, which is the extent of her knowledge. But deep in the Elk Range and San Juans where the record amounts fell, the snowpack now looks like typical July. In the last two years we went on a wild swing from one record extreme to another, and through both seasons that showed up in the alpine ecology. The fact she called it cyclic is proof she doesn't pay attention, Probably she never visited these places, let alone paid attention to what goes on there to know what is normal and what is not. 

She has no idea the extent of my wandering around in the Colorado wilderness. I've been climbing the Fourteeners and Thirteeners since 1965. I don't say this, because it is a little embarrassing, but when I meet other climbers for the first time, and say my name, or am introduced, quite often I hear, "You're a legend" or something along those lines, because I've had an impact on Colorado climbing. Jim, Brian, and I own many great Colorado first ascents of routes on the Crestones, Long's, the Elks, and individual rocks, and canyon routes. People reading trip reports and history come across my name frequently. 

It is easy to see why Mondo and his friends ridicule so much. It is the only way they can "level" any kind of field of play, to satisfy their own accomplishment that never had the tenacity, or discipline, even to be mediocre. They read here and at R&E with intent to ridicule, living through us- doers who walk our talk, and we find each other interesting. We don't live through other people. 

It doesn't excuse Mondo's criminal behavior. If he never mentioned my real name in public, we would not be having this conversation or trouble. But my name is known, and well respected in the communities of those interests. The things he wrote using my real name were libelous, and now, even though he no longer refers to me by real name, the same libelous damage goes on.

His remarks,

LOL Poor Poo sure must be envious of other's privates.Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:40pm
https://mb.boardhost.com/ReligionAndEthics/msg/1568233350.html
https://mb.boardhost.com/ReligionAndEthics/msg/1568233571.html

are some of the recent libel that will cost him dearly.
Does he realize he took posts from a site where he is banned, while he is banned?
That he isn't supposed to even be there? That is another issue. 

He took a topic of interest and turned it into direct, alleged, implied sexual perversion with defamation of character targeted to me, an individual, because he thinks its funny, clever, and amusing to his friends at my expense. No. It will be at his expense. He has no business going there. And the fact he continues to come here, BB, and R&E, harvest posts and take them back to CPD for libelous ridicule and disparagement is a continuation of what ever extent he went to into my personal, private life, to extract information he either misinterpreted, or outright lied about because it is protected from public access, for his amusement and that of his friends. That, when he had no business in my private life what so ever. 

He needs to think every day, "Is today the day the warrants come?" That is out of my hands, because the investigation goes far beyond me. He did this to other people too, and authorities know about it. When they're ready to move, then he'll have a very dry mouth revelation that accountability is coming, and he is in real, serious, deep trouble. 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (9/18/2019 12:46 pm)

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

9/18/2019 6:14 pm  #63

He's beyond unbelievable.  He deserves everything that comes his way...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing

Doxing
or doxxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents) is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting private or identifying information (especially personally identifying information) about an individual or organization.

The methods employed to acquire this information include searching publicly available databases and social media websites (like Facebook), hacking, and social engineering. It is closely related to Internet vigilantism and hacktivism.

Doxing may be carried out for various reasons, including to aid law enforcement, business analysis, risk analytics, extortion, coercion, inflicting harm, harassment, online shaming, and vigilante versions of justice.

Etymology

"Doxing" is a neologism that has evolved over its brief history. It comes from a spelling alteration of the abbreviation "docs" (for "documents") and refers to "compiling and releasing a dossier of personal information on someone". Essentially, doxing is revealing and publicizing records of an individual, which were previously private or difficult to obtain.

The term dox derives from the slang "dropping dox" which, according to Wired writer Mat Honan, was "an old-school revenge tactic that emerged from hacker culture in 1990s". Hackers operating outside the law in that era used the breach of an opponent's anonymity as a means to expose opponents to harassment or legal repercussions.

Consequently, doxing often comes with a negative connotation, because it can be a vehicle for revenge via the violation of privacy.

History

Initial efforts around doxxing were largely related to internet discussion forums on [Usenet]. One of the first documented doxxing event was the publication of a "Blacklist of Net.Nazis and Sandlot Bullies" which listed names, email addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses of individuals the author objected to.

Doxware is a cryptovirology attack invented by Adam Young and further developed with Moti Yung that carries out doxing extortion via malware. It was first presented at West Point in 2003. The attack is rooted in game theory and was originally dubbed "non-zero sum games and survivable malware".

The attack is summarized in the book Malicious Cryptography as follows:
The attack differs from the extortion attack in the following way. In the extortion attack, the victim is denied access to its own valuable information and has to pay to get it back, where in the attack that is presented here the victim retains access to the information but its disclosure is at the discretion of the computer virus.

Doxware is the converse of ransomware. In a ransomware attack (originally called cryptoviral extortion), the malware encrypts the victim's data and demands payment to provide the needed decryption key. In the doxware cryptovirology attack, the attacker or malware steals the victim's data and threatens to publish it unless a fee is paid.

Common techniques

Anyone can harvest information from the Internet about individuals. There is no particular structure in place for doxing, meaning someone may seek out any kind of information related to the target.

A basic Web search can yield results. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and Linkedin offer a wealth of private information, because many users have high levels of self-disclosure (i.e. sharing their photos, place of employment, phone number, email address), but low levels of security. It is also possible to derive a person's name and home address from a cell-phone number, through such services as reverse phone lookup. Social engineering has been used to extract information from government sources or phone companies.

In addition to these tactics, a doxxer may use other methods to harvest information. These include information search by domain name and location searching based on an individual's IP address.

Once people have been exposed through doxing, they may be targeted for harassment through methods such as harassment in person, fake signups for mail and pizza deliveries, or through swatting (dispatching armed police to their house through spoofed tips).

A hacker may obtain an individual's dox without making the information public. A hacker may look for this information in order to extort or coerce a known or unknown target. Also, a hacker may harvest a victim's information in order to break into their Internet accounts, or to take over their social media accounts.

The victim may also be shown their details as proof that they have been doxed in order to intimidate. The perpetrator may use this fear and intimidation to gain power over the victim in order to extort or coerce. Doxing is therefore a standard tactic of online harassment and has been used by people associated with 4chan and in the Gamergate and vaccine controversies.

The ethics of doxing by journalists, on matters that they assert are issues of public interest, is an area of much controversy. Many authors have argued that doxing in journalism blurs the line between revealing information in the interest of the public and releasing information about an individual's private life against their wishes.

Examples

Hit lists of abortion providers

In the 1990s anti-abortion activists secured abortion providers' personal information, such as their home addresses, phone numbers, and photographs, and posted them as a hit list, ruled by the courts to be an immediate incitement to violence. The site's legend explained: "Black font (working); Greyed-out Name (wounded); Strikethrough (fatality)." The website included blood-dripping graphics, celebrated providers' deaths and incited others to kill or injure the remaining providers on the list. Between 1993 and 2016, eight abortion providers were killed by anti-abortion terrorists.

Human flesh search engine

Main article: Human flesh search engine

Starting in March 2006, the Chinese Internet phenomenon of the "Human flesh search engine"(人肉搜索)shares much in common with doxing. Specifically, it refers to distributed, sometimes deliberately crowdsourced searches for similar kinds of information through use of digital media.

Anonymous

Main article: Anonymous (group)

The term "dox" entered mainstream public awareness through media attention attracted by Anonymous, the Internet-based group of hacktivists and pranksters who make frequent use of doxing, as well as related groups like AntiSec and LulzSec. The Washington Post has described the consequences for innocent people incorrectly accused of wrongdoing and doxed as "nightmarish".

In December 2011, Anonymous exposed detailed information of 7,000 members of law enforcement in response to investigations into hacking activities.

In November 2014, Anonymous began releasing the identities of members of the Ku Klux Klan. This was in relation to local Klan members in [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson,_Missouri]Ferguson, Missouri[/url] making threats to shoot anyone who provoked them while protesting the shooting of Michael Brown. Anonymous also hijacked the group's Twitter page, and this resulted in veiled threats of violence against members of Anonymous. In November 2015, a major release of information about the KKK was planned. Discredited information was released prematurely and Anonymous denied involvement. On November 5, 2015 (Guy Fawkes Night), Anonymous released an official list of supposed but currently unverified KKK members and sympathizers.

Boston Marathon

Following the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, vigilantes on Reddit wrongly identified a number of people as suspects. Notable among misidentified bombing suspects was Sunil Tripathi, a student reported missing before the bombings took place. A body reported to be Tripathi's was found in Rhode Island's Providence River on April 25, 2013, as reported by the Rhode Island Health Department. The cause of death was not immediately known, but authorities said they did not suspect foul play. The family later confirmed Tripathi's death was a result of suicide. Reddit general manager Erik Martin later issued an apology for this behavior, criticizing the "online witch hunts and dangerous speculation" that took place on the website.

Journalists

Journalists with The Journal News of [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westchester_County,_New_York]Westchester County, New York[/url], were accused of doxing gun owners in the region in a story the paper published in December 2012.

Newsweek came under fire when writer Leah McGrath Goodman claimed to have revealed the identity of the anonymous creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. Though the source of her sleuthing was primarily the public record, she was heavily criticized for her doxing by users on Reddit.

The Satoshi Nakamoto case brought doxing to greater attention, particularly on platforms such as Twitter, where users questioned the ethics of doxing in journalism. Many Twitter users condemned doxing in journalism, wherein they argued that the practice was seemingly acceptable for professional journalists but wrong for anyone else. Other users discussed the effect the popularization that the concept of doxing could have on journalism in public interest, raising questions over journalism concerning public and private figures. Many users have argued that doxing in journalism blurs the line between revealing information in the interest of the public and releasing information about an individual's private life against their wishes.

Curt Schilling

In March 2015, former Major League Baseball (MLB) pitcher Curt Schilling used doxing to identify several people responsible for "Twitter troll" posts with obscene, sexually explicit comments about his teenaged daughter. One person was suspended from his community college, and another lost a part-time job with the New York Yankees.

Alondra Cano

In December 2015, Minneapolis city councilwoman Alondra Cano used her Twitter account to publish private cellphone numbers and e-mail addresses of critics who wrote about her involvement in a Black Lives Matter rally.

Lou Dobbs

In 2016, Fox Business news anchor Lou Dobbs revealed the address and phone number of Jessica Leeds, one of the women who accused American presidential candidate Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual advances; Dobbs later apologized.

Erdoğan emails

In July 2016, WikiLeaks released 300,000 e-mails called the Erdoğan emails, initially thought to be damaging to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Included in the leak was Michael Best, who uploaded Turkish citizens' personal information databases that WikiLeaks promoted, who came forward to say that doing so was a mistake after the site where he uploaded the information took it down. The files were removed due to privacy concerns, as they included spreadsheets of private, sensitive information of what appears to be every female voter in 79 out of 81 provinces in Turkey, including their home addresses and other private information, sometimes including their cellphone numbers.

Michael Hirsh

In November 2016, Politico editor Michael Hirsh resigned after publishing the home address of white nationalist Richard B. Spencer on Facebook.

U.S. Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity

In July 2017, the United States' Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, which was established in May 2017 by U.S. President Donald Trump to investigate his controversial allegation of voter fraud,published a 112-page document of unredacted emails of public comment on its work, which included both critics and some supporters of the Commission. The Commission included the personal details of those critics, such as names, emails, phone numbers and home addresses. Most of the commenters who wrote to the White House expressed concern about publication of their personal information, with one person writing, "DO NOT RELEASE ANY OF MY VOTER DATA PERIOD." Despite this, that person's name and email address were published by the commission.

This act drew criticism from Theresa Lee, a staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union's Voting Rights Project, who stated, "This cavalier attitude toward the public's personal information is especially concerning given the commission's request for sensitive data on every registered voter in the country." The White House defended the publication of the personal information, noting that everyone was warned that might happen. However, former Deputy Secretary of Labor Chris Lu stated that regardless of the legality, the White House has a moral obligation to protect sensitive data, saying, "Whether or not it's legal to disclose this personal information, it's clearly improper, and no responsible White House would do this."

Federal agencies often solicit and release public comments on proposed legislation. Regulations.gov, which is designated for public comments, includes a detailed set of guidelines explaining how to submit comments, what type of personal information is collected and how that information may be used, stating, "Some agencies may require that you include personal information, such as your name and email address, on the comment form. The Securities and Exchange Commission, for instance, warns commenters to 'submit only information that you wish to make available publicly.'" Another agency, the Federal Trade Commission, tells commenters that "published comments include the commenter's last name and state/country as well as the entire text of the comment. Please do not include any sensitive or confidential information." However, The White House does not appear to have issued any such public guidelines or warnings before many of the emails were sent. Marc Lotter, Press Secretary to Mike Pence, stated, "These are public comments, similar to individuals appearing before commission to make comments and providing name before making comments. The Commission’s Federal Register notice asking for public comments and its website make clear that information 'including names and contact information' sent to this email address may be released."

Democratic U.S. House of Representatives intern

On October 3, 2018, Jackson Cosko, a House fellow for the Democratic party, was arrested by the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP). He allegedly posted private, identifying information of several Senators to Wikipedia. According to the USCP, the personal information of Republican Senators Lindsey Graham, Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch was anonymously posted to Wikipedia the week before on Thursday September 27, 2018. The information included home addresses and phone numbers. All three lawmakers are with the Senate Judiciary Committee. The alleged doxing occurred during the hearing of Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Cosko was initially charged with witness tampering, threats in interstate communications, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second degree burglary and unlawful entry. Cosko was fired after his arrest. He worked with Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif), Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.), and former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif). If convicted of all six charges Cosko faces up to 20 years in prison. In June 2019, he was sentenced by Judge Thomas F. Hogan to four years in prison.

9/19/2019 12:51 pm  #64

Trish aka Loresinger wrote:

I wonder how long it will take. He thinks he's so clever, but when he fiddles with words he reveals his sock puppets ALL THE DAMN TIME. I am sure in those moments he sits back and revels, patting himself on the ... well, maybe I shouldn't say. 

What bothers me most is his neurotic need to tear down R&E even after it has been turning around. There have been some really good discussions of late, yet that's not "good enough" for him. He has to tear apart every little jot and tittle to try and make a lie sound real.

He hates it for two reasons:  Big numbero uno, because Ken banned him.  That really pissed him off, and you could see that in how fast he in turn banned Ken. 

Second, it's liberal, and he's a far-right nutcase and Trumper who, like most of his kind, wants an echo chamber where his own views predominate.  With not only you and KR but myself and Merlin and a couple of others there, it was turning moderate, even liberal at times.  He hated that, and is SOO-ooo happy now that its back to what he considers 'normal.'

So it's not getting batter to Mongo, it's getting far worse, and he hates it, he hates it, he hates it forever, preciouussss...

greenman

9/19/2019 3:03 pm  #65

greenman wrote:

Trish: I wonder how long it will take. He thinks he's so clever, but when he fiddles with words he reveals his sock puppets ALL THE DAMN TIME. I am sure in those moments he sits back and revels, patting himself on the ... well, maybe I shouldn't say. 

What bothers me most is his neurotic need to tear down R&E even after it has been turning around. There have been some really good discussions of late, yet that's not "good enough" for him. He has to tear apart every little jot and tittle to try and make a lie sound real.

Greenman: He hates it for two reasons:  Big numbero uno, because Ken banned him.  That really pissed him off, and you could see that in how fast he in turn banned Ken. 

Second, it's liberal, and he's a far-right nutcase and Trumper who, like most of his kind, wants an echo chamber where his own views predominate.  With not only you and KR but myself and Merlin and a couple of others there, it was turning moderate, even liberal at times.  He hated that, and is SOO-ooo happy now that its back to what he considers 'normal.'

So it's not getting batter to Mongo, it's getting far worse, and he hates it, he hates it, he hates it forever, preciouussss...

===================================

Sia:  He is also jealous that both R&E and Blue are successful and thriving. 

Anyone who bans him is automatically evil.  Anyone who "talks back" is too.  Especially women.  How dare a woman NOT agree with him... ? 

Tough noogies.

9/19/2019 5:32 pm  #66

He should NEVER have mentioned me or anyone else by name. That linked everything else he ever wrote to the nic, of the same individual. A few times he commented on private material he could only have found by doxing, and he misconstrued that with the same deliberate attempt and effortused to disparage and defame in other cases. Authorities have all this evidence and more. 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (9/19/2019 5:42 pm)

9/26/2019 12:05 am  #67

Predictably MF showed up, copied and pasted this material back in his own nest, for enlightenment and edification of his own dwindling base. Just like the bug carried Raid back to his nest, unwitting about what he did. 

RAID? 

Boom! 

10/01/2019 5:48 pm  #68

Mondo Chickens--t attacked me for posting on his board after he relaxed his ban.  I posted this to him, but it wouldn't go through...as usual, he bans you first, then posts obnoxious threats afterwards.  He's a coward and a bully.

Mondo Fuego™
greenman - TAKE NOTICE
Tue Oct 1, 2019 5:05pm 

If you spam my board one more time, I will file a complaint with your ISP and they might shut down your service.

To which I replied:

'Sheesh, don't have a stroke.

There was nothing to prevent me from posting, and until now, you never told me 'don't post here.'  That was literally all you had to do, and I would've respected that.

Save your threats for people who are scared of you.  I don't think you want to go down THAT road.

Farewell, and enjoy your new board.

greenman'

Last edited by greenman (10/01/2019 5:49 pm)

greenman

10/02/2019 9:14 am  #69

If he posted a relaxing of his multiple bans ,claiming he was trying to entice posters back, then rest assured it was nothing BUT a scam just to humiliate whomever accepted by telling them to get lost again.

He's pathetic.  He's DRIVEN posters away and thrown away many others with unwarranted bans (for not agreeing with him -- as if !!)  WHY would anyone even WANT to go back there to that cess pool ?? 

10/02/2019 9:29 am  #70

Siagiah wrote:

If he posted a relaxing of his multiple bans ,claiming he was trying to entice posters back, then rest assured it was nothing BUT a scam just to humiliate whomever accepted by telling them to get lost again.

He's pathetic.  He's DRIVEN posters away and thrown away many others with unwarranted bans (for not agreeing with him -- as if !!)  WHY would anyone even WANT to go back there to that cess pool ?? 

Saw Merlin posting there and posted something for laughs, and it posted!  So I paid off a few grudges, especially against GOG, and cracked wise with a few of the idiots there (Drooling Deanna, for instance).  Mongo never said a word until he re-banned me and issued his childish threat. 

I wasn't surprised, I knew he'd slam the door again pretty quickly.  Just typical of him that he couldn't ASK someone to please stop posting.  And that after he dishonestly pretended he was only giving me 'a month's time-out.' 

The truth is not in him, as you well know...

greenman

10/02/2019 5:05 pm  #71

Why hold on to grudges that keep you stuck in an angry mindset ??  If a board owner does you wrong, move on.  Especially when it's a cesspool.  Living well, happily, and grudge free is always the best revenge.

10/05/2019 5:51 pm  #72

I see Mondo Psycho is STILL so obsessed with me that, despite his new "secret board" (seriously, that's what they call it...lol) he's posting trash attacking me on his old, dying White People's Board.  Why hasn't someone put him in a hospice yet?  Clearly he's brain dead and failing fast...

Mondo Fuego™
greenman's recent sociopathic posts
Sat Oct 5, 2019 5:04pm 

After being shushed off this board several times, this habitually offensive troll came back last week and spammed the board with the following anti-social harangue. I told him that he is banned, and he immediately trotted back to SchizoSia's Blew Bode and whined.

Here's their conversation:

~*~*~*~*~*~

https://civilizeddiscussion.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=298&p=3

Mondo Chickenshit attacked me for posting on his board after he relaxed his ban. I posted this to him, but it wouldn't go through...as usual, he bans you first, then posts obnoxious threats afterwards. He's a coward and a bully.

Mondo Fuego™
greenman - TAKE NOTICE
Tue Oct 1, 2019 5:05pm

If you spam my board one more time, I will file a complaint with your ISP and they might shut down your service.

To which I replied:

'Sheesh, don't have a stroke.

There was nothing to prevent me from posting, and until now, you never told me 'don't post here.' That was literally all you had to do, and I would've respected that.

Save your threats for people who are scared of you. I don't think you want to go down THAT road.

Farewell, and enjoy your new board.

greenman'

Here's how MamaSia comforted her little abusive chimp:

He's pathetic. He's DRIVEN posters away and thrown away many others with unwarranted bans (for not agreeing with him -- as if !!) WHY would anyone even WANT to go back there to that cess pool ??

~*~*~*~*~

Here's greenman's abusive spam from last week

Not much of a Nazi pig, are you? Trump is corrupt, and you wallow in the pen with him, happily.

Test message 'Mongo is an assclown, testing, Mongo harasses other boards, testing, testing...' lol

By invitation only? Please don't invite me, then, I'd only tell you the truth. And we ALL know how you hate that, don't you Mongo? lol

Mentally ill Righties SWEAR by it! Sad to see you among their number, thought you were smarter than the garbage posters here...

'Because WEATHER is Climate, righty-o?' You dumbass, you know as little about climate change as you do everything else. It's 90 on the first of October in the Midwest, too. What an idiot!

Trump is the OBVIOUS liar and security risk, Teddy boy. You're too stupid to realize that, so you follow his lead and blame others instead. You're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Sounds like your brain's still defective, Deanna. Can't they do anything for you? Like transplant the brain of a pig into your head? It'd do wonders for your intellect...lol

Blow me, sockpuppet queen. Can't even put your own name on your own post, can you? lol

ANOTHER sockpuppet. What a pathetic little coward you are. Don't like it when someone invades YOUR board, do you, coward? lol

Wrong on both counts, idiot. Neither she nor I want to be in your little clubhouse for losers. Blue Board laughs at you, when we pay any attention at all. And that's damn seldom. Run away! Get in your little clubhouse and hide! lol

Hateful blather from a Trumpster? Wow, how unexpected. Meanwhile, your Fat Orange Prince has raped and molested a dozen women. How MANLY! lol

Up Mongo's butt, you mean? Only a creep like that would provide YOU with a forum for your hateful filth, Tex-ass.
What a loser!

Does that mean your brain stopped working? I mean, since all of your thoughts come from Twitter...lol

LOL...LOL...LOL..LOL. Poor thing between your ears, Crazy Lady. But I'm sure Sia will be glad to know she's still occupying what little mind you have...lol

You tell me, Bozo. You're the one hanging out down at the playground, aren't you? lol

It's TRUMP, genius. You're idiotically searching for a "Deep State" when Traitor Trump and the Gang That Couldn't Govern Straight are the OBVIOUS problem. Don't be so dumb.

...being a criminal and a traitor? You're stupid enough to salute him for that, I suppose. Want some advice?
Emigrate.

If you were any dumber ...dogs would be laughing at your inferior intelligence. I do sort of miss telling you the truth and watching you laugh at it and reject it like the morons you all are; but you can lead a horse to water, etc.
"Honesty" left this board when your boss kicked all the intelligent posters off, hon. Remember that...for as long as you can, anyway. What is it with goldfish, about 3 seconds? LOLOL!

Go kiss Mongo's ass, sycophant. It's what you do best on this board. I've looked in from time to time, whenever I've felt you stabbing me in the back...

Are you as big an idiot as you seem? Bet you're sorry you haven't gotten any kids yet...is that what your new board is all about? lol

Bidens did nothing wrong ..as Ukraine has confirmed. Trump is a serial molester/rapist, liar, crook, tax cheat, slanderer, traitor, and imbecilic failure in office. And you support that? The TRUTH is not in you...

lol...internet conspiracy tough guy! 'STOMP him, master! Make him sorry he was ever BORN!' [in Igor's voice]

Pot, meet kettle...he's BLACK! You foul, reeking hypocrite, you're the biggest backstabber on THREE boards! One reason why TWO of them banned you! lol

~*~*~*~

Here they are in plain sight for all to see:

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/abuse.cgi?discappid=&author=gman&email=&ip=&subject=&message=&Search=Search

DiscApp / Date / IP / Author / Email / Subject

227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 13:39:43 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:b094:fe06:7ed2:3e3a gman Heard they stuck it to that white cop in Dallas
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 13:39:43 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:b094:fe06:7ed2:3e3a gman Heard they stuck it to that white cop in Dallas
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 13:36:14 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:b094:fe06:7ed2:3e3a gman Pot, meet kettle...he's BLACK!
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 13:03:41 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman lol...internet conspiracy tough guy!
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 13:02:20 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Bidens did nothing wrong
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 13:00:35 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Are you as big an idiot as you seem?
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:52:55 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Go kiss Mongo's ass, sycophant
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:52:02 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman If you were any dumber
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:50:08 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman ...being a criminal and a traitor?
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:45:53 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:b094:fe06:7ed2:3e3a gman It's TRUMP, genius
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:40:49 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:b094:fe06:7ed2:3e3a gman You tell me, Bozo
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:17:10 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman LOL...LOL...LOL..LOL
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:09:46 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Resident Drumpf won't be running
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:08:41 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Does that mean your brain stopped working?
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:08:08 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Up Mongo's butt, you mean?
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:06:46 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Hateful blather from a Trumpster?
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:05:15 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Wrong on both counts, idiot
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:04:16 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman ANOTHER sockpuppet
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 12:00:52 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:acce:a4b3:d384:b0d2 gman Blow me, sockpuppet queen
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:30:50 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman Sounds like your brain's still defective, Deanna
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:30:50 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman Sounds like your brain's still defective, Deanna
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:28:18 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman Trump is the OBVIOUS liar and security risk, Teddy boy
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:27:31 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman FYI, Junior
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:25:57 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman 'Because WEATHER is Climate, righty-o?'
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:25:57 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman 'Because WEATHER is Climate, righty-o?'
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:24:49 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman Mentally ill Righties SWEAR by it!
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:24:49 227735 Mon Jul 29, 2019 15:42:50 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:3ce0:b4e:4188:2fc7 greenman Anyone would believe him over YOU
227735 Mon Jul 29, 2019 15:42:50 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman Mentally ill Righties SWEAR by it!
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:24:08 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman By invitation only?
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:24:08 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman By invitation only?
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:23:29 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman Test message
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:23:29 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman Test message
227735 Tue Oct 1, 2019 10:22:48 2600:1702:3800:5cf0:a9f8:f21c:f332:996b gman Not much of a Nazi pig, are you?

~*~*~*~

Then, there's a bucket full of hostile posts under then name 'greenman' on all 3 boards, dating back to 2010 ... click on the link to see all hundreds of them:

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/abuse.cgi?discappid=&author=greenman&email=&ip=&subject=&message=&Search=Search

Last edited by greenman (10/05/2019 5:53 pm)

greenman

10/05/2019 9:26 pm  #73

What the hell is wrong with him ??

First of all, WHY does he bother coming over here to read what we might have to say here on the forum or on our message board ??

Worst of all, WHY does he post and share it as if anyone else actually cares ??

He's not happy unless he's smack dab in the middle of some childish board war or nasty battle with other posters. 

Lordy, it makes ya wonder if he's drunk ALL the time ??

10/06/2019 9:32 am  #74

Do you mean created himself using a sock-poppet to smear someone else ??

10/06/2019 9:56 am  #75

Siagiah wrote:

Do you mean created himself using a sock-poppet to smear someone else ??

Prolly more like he did with me, posting (to himself or another) as me, then reporting me to the abuse page. He has a whole quiver of such hunting arrows

Also, he can't write anything without showing off his vast creativity and intellect at name calling, as if his words are wisdom of Plato. He is a scavenger in search of garbage. His opening of a secret board doesn't make his crimes go away, and if he posts stolen quotations from sites where he is banned, there, with libelous threats and commentary for his base amusement, he took RAID on his feet into that nest too. 

I could not help but laugh at his base who refused to give him their email addresses. They know and saw what abuses of which he is capable. 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (10/06/2019 10:01 am)

10/06/2019 11:06 am  #76

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

QUOTE  PIKES:   Prolly more like he did with me, posting (to himself or another) as me, then reporting me to the abuse page. He has a whole quiver of such hunting arrows

Also, he can't write anything without showing off his vast creativity and intellect at name calling, as if his words are wisdom of Plato. He is a scavenger in search of garbage. His opening of a secret board doesn't make his crimes go away, and if he posts stolen quotations from sites where he is banned, there, with libelous threats and commentary for his base amusement, he took RAID on his feet into that nest too. 

I could not help but laugh at his base who refused to give him their email addresses. They know and saw what abuses of which he is capable. 

===========================================================================

SIA:    His new board is anything but "secret".  Someone sent me a link a few days ago.  YAWN...  Surely it's the same old same old... Wanna bet that he doesn't know how to offer the available perks for posting pix, polls, videos, or links, or that it requires a mix of BBCode and HTML to make things work correctly.

I heard about the posters not wanting to give him their email addresses.  I LOL because, apparently, GOG claimed he doesn't have email --- except that he sent me multiple emails some time ago, so I know he does have the capability.  Of course, he used his iPhone, so it showed his cell phone number as the email address.  So I warned him about using that function with "strangers", such as me or anyone else he doesn't know personally, because it gives WAY too much information that would allow someone motivated to be able to track him down IRL or, at the very least, to know his private phone number.  I wouldn't do something like that, so don't know exactly how it's done, but I DO know that it's relatively easy for someone who knows how and is motivated to do it -- ie: mongo or others known for their hatefulness and intrusions into people's private lives.

I've forgotten already who else was unwilling to share an email address as I didn't care in the first place, but it was amusing to me as well.  The first thing I thought was GOG remembered my warnings about it and whomever else had resisted was being SMART. 

Pathetic that he's still showing up over here on our forum as well as on our message board to hunt for tidbits to post on his board, as if anyone there, aside of GOG, actually cares what we say …

10/06/2019 2:41 pm  #77

Siagiah wrote:

What the hell is wrong with him ??

First of all, WHY does he bother coming over here to read what we might have to say here on the forum or on our message board ??

Worst of all, WHY does he post and share it as if anyone else actually cares ??

He's not happy unless he's smack dab in the middle of some childish board war or nasty battle with other posters. 

Lordy, it makes ya wonder if he's drunk ALL the time ??

"What the hell is wrong with him..."  well, I'm no psychologist, and it would take one to analyze his many problems and obsessions.  Most of all he's obsessed with what others think of him, which is why it's so funny to see him take stuff from here back over there to display for his boardful of sociopaths.  Which is why using that term with me was so funny - poking fun at their idiocy somehow makes ME the 'sociopath,' apparently.  Classic transference and projection, which you see a lot from people on the Right.

As to drunk, hey....it's a distinct possibility.  Although he also seems to be a dual personality - capable of being friendly and charming, then turning hateful and nasty when crossed.  Again, one for the shrinks.

Glad they're going to a 'secret' board, they can steal and post their little 'treasures' without anyone seeing them - or wanting to. 

greenman

10/06/2019 2:42 pm  #78

one wonders how many of those abuse records mondo created himself for just such a purpose. 
maybe he should switch to pot and get mellow for a while. Dude's really wound up tighter than a nun's butt (with no offense to nuns)

Yeah, I assume some of them were faked, maybe a lot of them.  Really don't care, I quit even looking at them.  Obviously you could come up with even more for him, and you wouldn't have to invent them.  He's been spewing hatred and rage for YEARS.

greenman

10/06/2019 2:44 pm  #79

Siagiah wrote:

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

QUOTE  PIKES:   Prolly more like he did with me, posting (to himself or another) as me, then reporting me to the abuse page. He has a whole quiver of such hunting arrows

===========================================================================

SIA:    His new board is anything but "secret".  Someone sent me a link a few days ago.  YAWN...  Surely it's the same old same old... Wanna bet that he doesn't know how to offer the available perks for posting pix, polls, videos, or links, or that it requires a mix of BBCode and HTML to make things work correctly.

I heard about the posters not wanting to give him their email addresses.  I LOL because, apparently, GOG claimed he doesn't have email --- except that he sent me multiple emails some time ago, so I know he does have the capability.  Of course, he used his iPhone, so it showed his cell phone number as the email address.  So I warned him about using that function with "strangers", such as me or anyone else he doesn't know personally, because it gives WAY too much information that would allow someone motivated to be able to track him down IRL or, at the very least, to know his private phone number.  I wouldn't do something like that, so don't know exactly how it's done, but I DO know that it's relatively easy for someone who knows how and is motivated to do it -- ie: mongo or others known for their hatefulness and intrusions into people's private lives.

I've forgotten already who else was unwilling to share an email address as I didn't care in the first place, but it was amusing to me as well.  The first thing I thought was GOG remembered my warnings about it and whomever else had resisted was being SMART. 

Pathetic that he's still showing up over here on our forum as well as on our message board to hunt for tidbits to post on his board, as if anyone there, aside of GOG, actually cares what we say …

I wondered how many would trust him with their e-mails, I saw one at least (GOG, maybe?) who seemed reluctant to do so.  They take his side and cheer him on, but that doesn't mean they TRUST him, does it?

Little honor among thieves, as the old saying goes...

greenman

10/06/2019 4:56 pm  #80

The message I got gave this address:
https://mb.boardhost.com/MondoFuego/
I haven't looked, so don't know if it's legit, but the source is reliable, so I expect it's correct.

Looks like it was Frustrated Pragmatist and GOG who said so aloud (according to the messenger), but, LIS, GOG sent me several emails using his iPhone a few months ago.  Technically, I suppose that that's not a "real email" given that it used his cell phone number as the "email address", and I warned him not to be so careless as to do something like that again.  So that means that he'd have had to give his "phone number@his phone provider"  to give someone an address.  It absolutely works as an email address though as we exchanged a number of emails about something he was concerned about.

10/07/2019 12:07 am  #81

So he called me a racist, for saving Republican generated disparagement about Obama and occasionally Clinton, and assembling it into an archive to reflect and preserve, representative of this time in our history. Not a time, or material of which to be proud, but a serious step back and set back demonstrating some Americans have a long way to go in civil rights. 

The fact he found the pieces archived on the Wayback Machine indicates his continued interest in doxing me. It will be incredibly easy to show malice on his part, which make his doxing efforts criminal, and felonious. Before this is finished, he just may lose his right to vote as a convicted felon. 

This is why many people are reluctant to give him access to their email. Once he has that kind of access, there is no telling how far he will pry into things that are none of his business, and for what purpose? 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (10/07/2019 12:08 am)

10/07/2019 9:01 am  #82

The old thug's apparently barfing up a few more vicious, personal attacks on his way over to his new, 'secret' board (Sssshh! Don't tell THEM about it! But you need to give me your e-mail!), which is hardly surprising.  Cowards usually fling a few bitter attacks over their shoulder as they run away.  Even if they're violating the rules of their own, new board in the process.

Good riddance to him, I will not be looking in on White Whine in future and don't care about the new bridge they've found to dwell under.  Let dirty birds of a feather flock, and defecate loudly, together.

So long, Mongo!  Don't come back!  Buh-bye now!  lol

greenman

10/07/2019 10:18 am  #83

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=227735;article=701532;title=Civilized%20Personal%20Discussion  You probably already saw this sh*t but just keeping a record. If he's going to hang himself we might as well keep extra rope handy

I did. RIF. All those cartoons are Republican generated material, which I collected and assembled together as a way of documenting and representing the deterioration and decay within America this "artwork" reflects. They aren't my views. They're their views! Set to my music. Hard to believe Mondo is so incredulously stupid to not know that. 

Artists record and preserve the history of times in a unique and important way. That's what my political material is about. These reflect real public attitudes about these issues, expressed in the cartoons. They aren't anything of which to be proud. It is deeply shameful we decayed as a nation to where this kind of material is not only acceptable, but amusing and entertaining. 

People of the future will ask, "Who were these people?" Republicans of this time won't be remembered well. I am doing my part to ensure they are remembered for what they did, and what they were like. 

As a lie of omission, to complete his outright lie, Mondo left out the third piece of that three piece set. Anyone who hears this very sad arrangement of America the Beautiful will know it doesn't reflect a happy time, and with the Republican generated and distributed cartooning, intends to provoke some deep, inner thought about just exactly who and what we are. People who hear this music will ask, "What is wrong with this music? It is horrible. Sounds twisted, and messed up." Yep. Exactly like the society it represents. That is no accident. It is deliberate design. 

Last edited by Pikes Peak 14115 (10/07/2019 10:34 am)

10/07/2019 11:54 am  #84

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

QUOTE: PIKES:   So he called me a racist, for saving Republican generated disparagement about Obama and occasionally Clinton, and assembling it into an archive to reflect and preserve, representative of this time in our history. Not a time, or material of which to be proud, but a serious step back and set back demonstrating some Americans have a long way to go in civil rights. 

The fact he found the pieces archived on the Wayback Machine indicates his continued interest in doxing me. It will be incredibly easy to show malice on his part, which make his doxing efforts criminal, and felonious. Before this is finished, he just may lose his right to vote as a convicted felon. 

This is why many people are reluctant to give him access to their email. Once he has that kind of access, there is no telling how far he will pry into things that are none of his business, and for what purpose? 

===================================================================================

Sia:  Actually, it's doubtful that he found them on the "way-back machine archives" because they are not readily found there without the specific address. 

Surely, he just stalked your youtube account and found them there.  Obvious stalking behavior, which is clearly how he learned your real name.  Then, from there, he took it to illegal lengths as he began his smear campaign against you, first exposing your real name on the old blue board, thus linking it ALL to that first mistake made.  He's in deep doo doo, but doesn't seem to get it.  The more he posts and copies by stalking us all here, the worse he makes his legal position.  Soon enough, he'll find out just HOW BAD his legal exposure actually is.

10/07/2019 11:56 am  #85

QUOTE TRISH:  http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=227735;article=701532;title=Civilized%20Personal%20Discussion  You probably already saw this sh*t but just keeping a record. If he's going to hang himself we might as well keep extra rope handy

=============================================

SIA:  Save it to the way back machine and document the address... Webapps is shutting down soon and will take it all with them, but the way back machine is "forever".  https://archive.org/web/

10/07/2019 2:39 pm  #86

Siagiah wrote:

QUOTE TRISH:  http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=227735;article=701532;title=Civilized%20Personal%20Discussion  You probably already saw this sh*t but just keeping a record. If he's going to hang himself we might as well keep extra rope handy

=============================================

SIA:  Save it to the way back machine and document the address... Webapps is shutting down soon and will take it all with them, but the way back machine is "forever".  https://archive.org/web/

Our database has it saved too, and there are more than a hundred pages of his criminal activity. 

10/07/2019 5:48 pm  #87

Apparently, he thinks that deleting attacks on us changes something.  ROFLMAO.  The Way-Back Machine archives it ALL for posterity, so it really doesn't matter if he deletes everything he ever wrote libeling us all or that webapps is shutting down and deleting it all. 

It's all ALREADY preserved forever now and there's NOTHING he can do about it.  The "spies" have all done a wonderful job making sure that nothing went missing and is all well preserved for posterity -- and lawsuits.  LMAO

10/08/2019 9:10 am  #88

At the risk of being called a "spy" by the world's biggest hypocrite (asshat, fool, liar, criminal stalker and slanderer, take your pick), his last post to the now-defunct White Whine Board.  And the last one I ever intend to read, or post:

Mondo Fuego™
Last Post to the Blew Bode
Mon Oct 7, 2019 4:51pm 

Live isolated in your hateful hell hole. Stay off our new board. Don't send your spies over here. None of you are welcome here. You have slandered me and my friends here hundreds of times. You are a cowardly, spineless, worthless, hateful lot.

Last edited by greenman (10/08/2019 9:12 am)

greenman

10/08/2019 10:19 am  #89

greenman wrote:

GREENMAN:  At the risk of being called a "spy" by the world's biggest hypocrite (asshat, fool, liar, criminal stalker and slanderer, take your pick), his last post to the now-defunct White Whine Board.  And the last one I ever intend to read, or post:

Mondo Fuego™

Live isolated in your hateful hell hole. Stay off our new board. Don't send your spies over here. None of you are welcome here. You have slandered me and my friends here hundreds of times. You are a cowardly, spineless, worthless, hateful lot. 

================================================================

Sia: Now THAT'S a riot.  He thinks that, of all the posters who frequent these boards, that HE can tell ANYONE ELSE to "stay off of his board" and "don't send spies", blah blah blah after all the HE'S done to everyone else ???

ROFLMAO...

No one has to DO anything to him.  He'll do himself in.  After all, he'll allow racist, sexist, misogynistic, and other TOS violating posts to proliferate on his board and put his board directly into the path of the Boardhost Police, who have NO sense of humor whatsoever.  He's so accustomed to webapps "could care less" attitude that he's going to screw up many times over.

No doubt, there are ALREADY racist posts on his board, what with GOG, Ted, Texra and others who have NO problem with spouting off clearly racist remarks on a regular basis. 

He's upset about being "slandered" when HE has libeled ALL OF US and smeared HH with despicable remarks for literally YEARS ??  He actually sounds HURT that all of us despise him... as if he hasn't EARNED it ???  He's so much LIKE tRUMP that they could be TWINS. 

10/08/2019 11:30 am  #90

greenman wrote:

At the risk of being called a "spy" by the world's biggest hypocrite (asshat, fool, liar, criminal stalker and slanderer, take your pick), his last post to the now-defunct White Whine Board.  And the last one I ever intend to read, or post:

Mondo Fuego™

Funny thing about people like Mondo is their ability to visit their own crimes and misconduct on somebody else, and in this case, the very people against whom their criminal misconduct was written. Pity the fool doesn't know the difference between libel and slander. 

I have no interest in his new board. I will visit it as many times as I call him a genius. As for his libel, felony doxing and cyber stalking, pity at the conclusion he loses his right to vote as a convicted felon. I expect his raids to continue, only without access to his board, we won't see them. Matters not. Authorities see and have them. We have over a hundred pages of tangible evidence, and that's just our case. 

Board footera