Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2019 8:07 pm  #1

Watching the Democratic Debate... Anyone else??

Comments... ??

6/26/2019 9:45 pm  #2

Re: Watching the Democratic Debate... Anyone else??

So far, I'm disgusted with John Delaney for his incredibly rude behavior. Not at all impressed with Tim Ryan because he made mistakes on readily known facts. Inslee was so bland that he might as well not be there.

Impressed to different degrees by Klobuchar, O'Rourke, Gabbard, Warren, Castro, Booker, and De Blasio's command of the facts, their ideas, their passion, and how they've conducted themselves to define and share their platforms.

Each of them had their moments to shine.

I think that Beto O'Rourke and Warren stood out from the others, likely increasing their supporters the most.

6/27/2019 2:31 pm  #3

I've only checked out synopses and some video excerpts, but I remain pretty impressed with Tulsi Gabbard. She seems the most devoted to keeping us out of potentially disastrous wars, and given the potential geopolitical/economic ramifications of war with Iran, I consider this a top priority.

Yes, even for someone in the process of emigrating...as a conflict messing with the world's oil supply (as any remotely serious conflict with Iran would) would have an effect regardless of where one is.

I agree that Warren seems to have performed well...but I think she has too many exploitable issues to win next November. I remain undecided on O'Rourke.

Tonight will be interesting...

6/27/2019 7:15 pm  #4

She had her moments, but overall, watching live, she was WAY out of her element except on that one particular subject.   Like Amadeus said, she'd make a good SoD, but not so much a good POTUS

Board footera