Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2019 11:33 am  #1

WELCOME BACK POPPET...

WELCOME BACK POPPET...

I think that I speak for many here in welcoming you back and in anticipating some great discussions on Philosophy, as well as other interesting topics.

5/20/2019 10:21 am  #2

Re: WELCOME BACK POPPET...

I'll come up with a post containing useful links and maybe a brief glossary of terms and pin it...soon(ish). =)

5/20/2019 2:09 pm  #3

Poppet wrote:

I'll come up with a post containing useful links and maybe a brief glossary of terms and pin it...soon(ish). =)

===================

GREAT IDEA !!

I don't think that you used the forum much before, so check out the HELP section to see stuff that I've discovered that makes it easier here.  Plus, use the icons for adding pix & links so they are properly conformed in the BBCode as HTML code here is "foreign".  BBCode uses the ][ brackets, not the >< ones, but very similar otherwise. 

5/23/2019 1:55 pm  #4

I, for one, welcome our new, philosophical overlord. Or overlordess. Overmistress.

Whatever.

Amadeus

5/23/2019 5:44 pm  #5

Poppet wrote:

For some reason the terms links and glossary together suggest outdoor barbecue grilling with sauce and relish. 

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

5/23/2019 6:08 pm  #6

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

Poppet wrote:

For some reason the terms links and glossary together suggest outdoor barbecue grilling with sauce and relish. 

========================

How so ??  Not sure I'm following you ??

5/23/2019 11:05 pm  #7

Siagiah wrote:

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

Poppet wrote:

========================

Well, I will relish the links and glossary as if they were glossy links, smoking and crackling on the grill at a barbecue and good time in company of smart friends. 

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

5/23/2019 11:14 pm  #8

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

Siagiah wrote:

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

========================

Well, I will relish the links and glossary as if they were glossy links, smoking and crackling on the grill at a barbecue and good time in company of smart friends. 

==============================

LOL.  You're too funny Pikes.

Board footera