Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2019 1:37 am  #1

Did anyone else see E. Jean Carroll's interview with Anderson Cooper ?

E. Jean Carroll claims most people think that rape is sexy

While I believe the woman because her story seems solid and is backed up by two witnesses from back then, I was so totally NOT IMPRESSED with her interview. She came off as a FLAKY PUFF. As she was relating her story of how it happened, her voice, word choices, and somewhat silly body language made her seem to be extremely flighty.

She said she is glad that tRUMP said she's not his type.

Anderson Cooper Interview with E. Jean Carroll, tRUMP accuser

She never really explained why she didn't call the police even though her friends strongly advised her to. Maybe she was afraid of retaliation and bad press ?? It wasn't clear or I missed it, I'm not sure.

At one point, things got really crazy:

She said, “The word ‘rape’ carries so many sexual connotations,” Carroll explained. “This was not sexual. It just … it hurt … it just was …”

Cooper interrupted then, saying, “I think most people think of rape as a … it is a violent assault, it is not sexual.”

Carroll, nodding her head, fired back, “I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies.”

Cooper stuttered and stammered and then raced to an advertisement when she said that. After he announced the commercial and that they'd talk more upon return, seconds before they went to commercial, she told him that he is fascinating to talk to while bobbing her heard and ended with a look that seemed as if she was flirting with or fantasizing about him.

The entire interview was weird and Cooper LOOKED uncomfortable throughout.

The first 11 minutes:

She said, "It was against my will, and it hurt, and it was a fight." According to her, it wasn't rape, it was a fight.

She also claimed that she doesn't consider herself a victim because she wasn't thrown to the ground and ravished. However, according to her story, she WAS penetrated after tRUMP forcibly removed her tights.

I think that she was trying to emphasize that she refuses to see herself as a victim and might have been defensive because she unwisely allowed herself to be put into such a precarious position, but the ENTIRE INTERVIEW came off rather badly IMHO.

6/25/2019 11:07 am  #2

Re: Did anyone else see E. Jean Carroll's interview with Anderson Cooper ?

Trump said in response to a question about this, "She isn't my type." 

If I was the reporter, my follow up question would be 
"Mr. Trump. What is your type? What kind of woman do you prefer to rape?" 

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

6/25/2019 12:01 pm  #3

Re: Did anyone else see E. Jean Carroll's interview with Anderson Cooper ?

Pikes Peak 14115 wrote:

Trump said in response to a question about this, "She isn't my type." 

If I was the reporter, my follow up question would be 
"Mr. Trump. What is your type? What kind of woman do you prefer to rape?" 

==========================

EXCELLENT COMEBACK.  

It's pretty crazy how tRUMP can keep getting away with this CRAP as POTUS, while the likes of Al Franken gets booted out of Congress for a questionable "assault"...

Just goes to show ya that the GOP are a bunch of hypocrites while the DEMs, as crappy as they may be, have more integrity than the GOP. 

Board footera