Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2019 3:10 pm  #1

Cosmic Singularity

There is no present. No reality of the here and now. Light that bounces off you into my eye takes a fraction of a nanosecond for processing, therefore I see you in the past; as you were, not as you are. Everything I see and hear, and you see and hear is in the past.

This is a Spectral composition, Every sound you hear in this is resonance of a neutron star, or pulsar, originating from a single note and its harmonic set, based on the average temperature of deep space between celestial bodies, calculated at 3 kelvins (minus 270.15 degrees Celsius or minus 457.87 degrees Fahrenheit). Absolute zero, the temperature at which absolutely all activity stops, is zero kelvins (minus 273.15 degrees Celsius or minus 459.67 degrees Fahrenheit), representative of the singularity at the beginning of time. It explodes into a reinjection loop resonances of pulsars, PSR B1937+1 and PSR B0531+21 (Crab Nebula) that generate approximately 659.26 Hz at a wavelength of 52.6cm.  PSR J1748-2446ad rotates 717 times per second. Its equatorial rotation speed is 24% the speed of light, 43,496 miles per second, and 156,585.600 miles per hour. PSR J1748-2446 held the record until recent discovery of XTE J1739-285, which rotates 1122 times per second. That's a whopping 61,111 miles per second, and 219,999,600 miles per hour, or 30% the speed of light, produce a "cosmic drone." Their harmonics are enhanced with EQ fluctuation.

Two black holes, the supermassive black hole believed to exist in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy at 20.6Hz at a wavelength of 1670cm and the supermassive black hole inside the core of the supergiant elliptical galaxy Messier 87 in the constellation Virgo, were used to produce a spectral composition pitch set based on Hawking radiation predicted from such events. Its mass is several billion times that of the Sun, estimated at 7.22+0.34 −0.40×109 M☉. It was the first black hole to be directly imaged by the Event Horizon Telescope (image released on 10 April 2019). The ring has a diameter of some 700 AU, around ten times larger than the orbit of Neptune around the Sun. Its apparent diameter is 42±3 μas.

A spectral composition matrix was created, first producing a pitch set extracted from predicted Hawking radiation of a single resonance- a single note at 3 kelvins, C 270.15Hz, with shifts of its ring modulation from fundamental to beyond range of human hearing, and back. This is a giant digital loop that represents the Big Bang, for satisfaction and resolution.

Composers long used nature directly as instruments or inspiration. Wagner's mimicry of the bird in the forest in Siegfried, Beethoven's bird calls in the great Sixth symphony, the cannons in Wellington's Victory, Tchaikowsky's cannons in 1812, to Hovhanness' symphony of whales. Modern composers, Lou Reed, George Hass, Terry Riley, Steve Reich, Gerard Grisey and IRCAM pushed the envelope of existential musical flight from natural law, only to extend, but never leave boundaries of what nature and mathematics gave anyway. Components of their influence appear throughout.

The music reaches an epistemological loneliness in its final three brushes of the Singularity overtones as it finally fades out in a whispered echo of an echo.

The orchestration is a digital instrumentation created from the recorded pulsar resonances, PSR B1937+1, PSR B0531+21, PSR J1748-2446, and XTE J1739-285, as a quartet. EQ adjusted for pitches below C'' to enhance fundamental, fifth and octave partials, from C''' to C''' enhancing thirds, and above C'''' enhancing microtonal partials. The entire set oscillates from upper harmonics to the fundamental and then back again complimentary to the ring modulation loop.  

If I understand the theory correctly, a quasar is the initial formation of a black hole that became a galactic nucleus, and the polar gamma ray bursts are the brilliant, violent energy and light that appears to outproduce and outshine galaxies. The evidence quasars are very old and we don't see them now may be more evidence of them as galactic seeds and cores. In fact, looking at them is peering back in time.We don't see anything as it is. Only as it was. Even the light that bounces off you into my eye took a fraction of a nanosecond to enter my eye- so I see you as you were a fraction of a nanonsecond ago. Not in the impossible reality of the present.

So was the Big Bang an explosion of dark? A burst in black? It could not have been a flash in the visible spectrum. Not for 300,000 years after the Big Bang did the universe achieve sufficient clarity for visible light to exist. Maybe dark matter and dark energy is another highway of physics capable of taking us even closer to the Singularity without breakdown of the mathematics and laws as we know them. Maybe they're new laws.

I love this science, and so in that way, this is a love song. The last thing the world needs is another boy meets girl and girl dumps boy song.

You can look away from a painting, but you can't listen away from a symphony

7/07/2019 1:48 pm  #2

Re: Cosmic Singularity

Trish aka Loresinger wrote:

Hey for all we know the Music of the Spheres could well be a love song!

That gives me an idea...

7/07/2019 5:46 pm  #3

You always do such beautiful work !!

7/10/2019 11:47 am  #4

Wow, this is incredible !!

7/10/2019 3:07 pm  #5

Jade LL wrote:

Wow, this is incredible !!

Glad you enjoyed it. 
This is "programme music" - about something non musical. Purist modern composers have unpleasant things to say about such music. Their view is music should be all about music and nothing else. This isn't a new argument. It raged 150 years ago when Brahms and Wagner camps split apart in pursuit of their ultimate music definition. Been raging ever since. 
I don't really care what purist modernists think, or say. Music has to touch people, and move people. It can be about itself, and it can be about something else. One isn't better than the other. They're just different. 
I resonate with String Theory, and M Theory. Both say "particles" are loops of energy constantly in vibration. If true, that makes them music, and that means in a way, everything is made of music. Expressed another way, music is love in search of a word. 
Thanks for listening! 

Board footera