Welcome to The New BLUE BOARD FORUMS

Also, please feel free to visit our simple THREADED message board.

To subscribe to our RSS feed
to see new & updated posts automatically

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2019 4:25 pm  #1

There are active discussions going on at our new, simple message board

There are active discussions going on at our new, simple message board

Even though it has existed for a couple of months, I opened it up for active discussions only 2 weeks ago. 

It does also require registration, but everyone already HERE as of today, June 20, 2019, is already registered there. Everyone was assigned  a generic password, which you can each find in your INBOX up top of THIS forum in the dark blue, thin line area that has "index, user list, search, INBOX, my options, rules, and log out".  (easiest to stay logged in so you never have to log in again... you won't show as online unless you actually are).  Be sure to CHANGE your password after logging in.

Trudy & donk have even rejoined us there where the board is threaded and quite similar to the old board. 

Feel free to join in there as well as here on the main forum.  Each venue offers different features, obviously, the forum offers the most.  But those who prefer a threaded board have it there, just like before.

ENJOY.

6/21/2019 1:29 pm  #2

Re: There are active discussions going on at our new, simple message board

Posters should test out their log in credentials to make sure that they work.  One didn't work, so not sure if others are working correctly ?? 

Log in and then change your password to match whatever you have on the forum (then choose to stay logging in permanently rather than just for the session)

Let me know via private message or email CPD.MONITORS@GMAIL.COM if there is any problem logging in on the simple message board. 

Board footera